6/19 WWE Capitol Punishment PPV - Cena vs R-Truth | Orton vs Christian | Miz vs Riley (pg 13)

Welp, I knew it. Someone really hates The Miz. Riley wins clean with an implant DDT in the middle of the ring.

That security dude copping a feel on Vickie
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Welp, I knew it. Someone really hates The Miz. Riley wins clean with an implant DDT in the middle of the ring.
Miz' career is done.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Miz' career is done.

Is that the guy from snl or baracka flocka flame?

This would be a perfect time to bring my dude abe washington back.

Is that the guy from snl or baracka flocka flame?

This would be a perfect time to bring my dude abe washington back.

Oh, he threw a barrier into a turnbuckle, I'm impressed.

I've seen Big Show run more times this week than he has in his whole WWE career.

Oh, he threw a barrier into a turnbuckle, I'm impressed.

I've seen Big Show run more times this week than he has in his whole WWE career.

The hell you doing there Sexual Chocolate?

World's Strongest Slam through the table

Mizzark with the goofy almost slip.
laugh.gif

The hell you doing there Sexual Chocolate?

World's Strongest Slam through the table

Mizzark with the goofy almost slip.
laugh.gif

Big Show jumps Alberto on his way to the ring, but just as the match is about to start, Mark Henry jumps Big Show outside the ring and hits him with the World's Strongest Slam through the Spanish announce table.

Big Show jumps Alberto on his way to the ring, but just as the match is about to start, Mark Henry jumps Big Show outside the ring and hits him with the World's Strongest Slam through the Spanish announce table.

Back
Top Bottom