6/19 WWE Capitol Punishment PPV - Cena vs R-Truth | Orton vs Christian | Miz vs Riley (pg 13)

YES!!! They actually have a unique entrance set for tonight's show. It looks like the Capital Building. It's pretty cool.

the Booka man
pimp.gif

4w, i feel that they mad miz look weak ever since dropping the title

losing to riley further buries him

King with the normal Vickie fat jokes when she's slimmed down more than ever.  It really needs to stop.

King with the normal Vickie fat jokes when she's slimmed down more than ever.  It really needs to stop.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Further proves my point that King needs to be shown the door. He contributes nothing to the play by play and is further out of touch with the product in the ring.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Further proves my point that King needs to be shown the door. He contributes nothing to the play by play and is further out of touch with the product in the ring.

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

I think WWE doesn't care at this point, but knowing WWE, they'll probably have Miz win clean which won't really help him at this point.  So instead of maybe building a new star with Riley, they'll just have two geeks.

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

I think WWE doesn't care at this point, but knowing WWE, they'll probably have Miz win clean which won't really help him at this point.  So instead of maybe building a new star with Riley, they'll just have two geeks.

Great match with a stupid finish.
Kofi was in control, but Vickie jabbed Kofi in the eyes.  Then, Dolph locked in a sleeper hold in the sloppiest way I've ever seen.  I think Kofi thought Dolph was trying for a Zig Zag, but it was a sleeper, so Kofi fell back in a really awkward way.  Then, Dolph used the ropes right in front of the ref while he has the sleeper hold on, but the ref didn't do anything.  The ref shook on Kofi, and then called for the bell.  I assumed it was a DQ, but they handed Ziggler the belt.  New US Champ.

Great match with a stupid finish.
Kofi was in control, but Vickie jabbed Kofi in the eyes.  Then, Dolph locked in a sleeper hold in the sloppiest way I've ever seen.  I think Kofi thought Dolph was trying for a Zig Zag, but it was a sleeper, so Kofi fell back in a really awkward way.  Then, Dolph used the ropes right in front of the ref while he has the sleeper hold on, but the ref didn't do anything.  The ref shook on Kofi, and then called for the bell.  I assumed it was a DQ, but they handed Ziggler the belt.  New US Champ.

What were they talking about leverage? I must have looked away for a bit cause I don't see what happened.

What were they talking about leverage? I must have looked away for a bit cause I don't see what happened.

Back
Top Bottom