6-1-11 Powerball $200,000,000

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

Dear Heavenly Father,

I know im one of the least deserving people to win the lottery but if you make it so, i promise to donate 10% of my fortune to the church so that you may take the money and use it towards the further development of your people and kingdom. I will also visit the homeless shelter monthly and make it rain ramen noodles and wrangler jeans from Wal Mart. And when I run out Ill order Dominoes 5-5-5 for EVERYONE. Also i will NEVER curse, masturbate or fornicate again. (Not only because Id make a brazailian super model my wife immediately) but out of respect. I will walk so closely in your image id be your shadow... in your name I pray

-Amen
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

You are a fool.

Dear Heavenly Father,

I know im one of the least deserving people to win the lottery but if you make it so, i promise to donate 10% of my fortune to the church so that you may take the money and use it towards the further development of your people and kingdom. I will also visit the homeless shelter monthly and make it rain ramen noodles and wrangler jeans from Wal Mart. And when I run out Ill order Dominoes 5-5-5 for EVERYONE. Also i will NEVER curse, masturbate or fornicate again. (Not only because Id make a brazailian super model my wife immediately) but out of respect. I will walk so closely in your image id be your shadow... in your name I pray

-Amen
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

You are a fool.

if someone wins on here, please slide me some. im broke as a joke

if someone wins on here, please slide me some. im broke as a joke

Dear Heavenly Father,

I know im one of the least deserving people to win the lottery but if you make it so, i promise to donate 10% of my fortune to the church so that you may take the money and use it towards the further development of your people and kingdom. I will also visit the homeless shelter monthly and make it rain ramen noodles robitussin and wrangler akademiks jeans from Wal Mart. And when I run out Ill order Dominoes 5-5-5 for EVERYONE. Also i will NEVER curse, masturbate or fornicate again. (Not only because Id make a brazailian super model my wife immediately) but out of respect. I will walk so closely in your image id be your shadow... in your name I pray

-Amen

pimp.gif

Dear Heavenly Father,

I know im one of the least deserving people to win the lottery but if you make it so, i promise to donate 10% of my fortune to the church so that you may take the money and use it towards the further development of your people and kingdom. I will also visit the homeless shelter monthly and make it rain ramen noodles robitussin and wrangler akademiks jeans from Wal Mart. And when I run out Ill order Dominoes 5-5-5 for EVERYONE. Also i will NEVER curse, masturbate or fornicate again. (Not only because Id make a brazailian super model my wife immediately) but out of respect. I will walk so closely in your image id be your shadow... in your name I pray

-Amen

pimp.gif

Just went to buy gas, was in line and a fiend behind me was talking all about this,

i figured why not and bought $1 worth. (first time lotto buyer)

leggo

Just went to buy gas, was in line and a fiend behind me was talking all about this,

i figured why not and bought $1 worth. (first time lotto buyer)

leggo

Back
Top Bottom