50 Cent vs Rick Ross (Latest: Rick Ross Drops A Cartoon About G-Unit )

she gonna prolly see some good cake from her book deal.... and she prolly gonna open some type of business with that paper, so she can be good on a low levelscale...

and wether or not ricky is destroyed, she STILL is gonna get a percentage of whatever he has..... but it would be crappy if he is out of rap.

and im pretty sure 50 doesnt care
laugh.gif

SMH, I know how child support works

She'll get the child support plus the loot from the book

It's also possible that Rick lowered his monthly expenses and overall worth to pay LESS child support

Simple minded? yeah, ok

If he wouldn't have taken the truck, Rick Loss wouldn't be getting sonned to no end right now

Originally Posted by HARMCITY45

and I dont belive them financial papers either...
they are public.
there are enough websites like smokinggun.com that will call out 50 if the papers are fake.

Originally Posted by asu334

Originally Posted by Remi23

I knew Ace Hood Didn't deserve an album. 50K on Def Jam is just horrible
Have you heard Ace Hood album its pretty
pimp.gif

Yes and that stuff was trash that's why it only sold 50K on Def Jam come that's terrible i'm glad he won't be dropping another album cause ofthem horrible sales. Also his rhymes sound very fabcriated. I'm how do u only sell 50K and you got T-Pain & Ross on your lead single. When Ross wassomewhat credible

pimp.gif

Yes and that stuff was trash that's why it only sold 50K on Def Jam come that's terrible i'm glad he won't be dropping another album cause of them horrible sales. Also his rhymes sound very fabcriated. I'm how do u only sell 50K and you got T-Pain & Ross on your lead single. When Ross was somewhat credible

Not only that but that #+## was like 7 dollars in best buy
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Dapper D

pimp.gif

Yes and that stuff was trash that's why it only sold 50K on Def Jam come that's terrible i'm glad he won't be dropping another album cause of them horrible sales. Also his rhymes sound very fabcriated. I'm how do u only sell 50K and you got T-Pain & Ross on your lead single. When Ross was somewhat credible

Not only that but that #+## was like 7 dollars in best buy
laugh.gif
QFT No more Ace Hood Albums=Good Thing

no more khaled=best thing.

I wanna know who gave him the pass to throw the n-word around in damn near every record.

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

DiceLoveMe

(Looks at AVY)... you're wrong again, Kobe bout to do HIS thing today
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
At you Co Signing that snitch...After that long rant youhad in the beginning of the thread...

I don't understand how 50 can even be considered a "snitch"...

what most people dont understand is that, PREME was already on his verge of gong to jail.

I kind of get the 50 is a snitch talk... believe me I do.

but what he did wasn't too far off of what Nas did on Illmatic, Ice, Bullet, Mega, Lakey.
dude was namedropping OD, there just weren't hip hop police like that back then.
also you can say Nas was living a lie, can't say that about 50.
bang'em and the rest of the old G-unit that have beef with 50 still can't say he was soft, they say he put it work and supplied for them before thedeals.

*just throwing that out there*
Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

I don't understand how 50 can even be considered a "snitch"...

what most people dont understand is that, PREME was already on his verge of gong to jail.
There was another dude that got a LOT of police attention after 50 named him, he did a video interview recently and said he wasn't angry atfif, just thought it was foul that 50 was scared and never talked to him about it.
forget his name tho.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by HARMCITY45

and I dont belive them financial papers either...
they are public.
there are enough websites like smokinggun.com that will call out 50 if the papers are fake.
Naw I think what dude means is that Ross probably lied under oath. Its 2006 though. I'm not sure if Hustlin' was even a hit worldwide.Plus what about that show money he received in cash? IS it being taken in account? If dude lied he's gonna be right back in prison this time behind bars ifhe gets caught. That being said, I don't care enough to speculate on whether or not the %$$ is real.

smh @ people talkin down on officer ricky's babys mother.

i mean, from what ive picked up from the videos... shes been goin to court for the past few years tryin to get PAST DUE child support. and the only time heshows up to court is when he is facin jail time (contempt of court)? moreso than that, he swerves off with the truck she uses to drive HIS KID around?

what part of the game is that?

also, whatever your motive (to smash or to clown)....when you're net worth is nearing half a BILLIE.... i think you can afford to drop a few stacks on someskeezers .

It really isn't his fault Joe his baby mom doesn't have a way to get his child to school OR HER OTHER TWO FOR THAT MATTER, he could chunk her a Hondathough.
Hell 50 could have bought her a cash car on the real instead of shopping with her.

Also, child support, is a lot of drama for ANYONE, rich or poor, when you have someone nagging you over petty stuff, you'll not want to deal with them,especially when they use your status and child as leverage.

Anyone thinking these rappers keep all their $ and financial information in a bank account in their name, nah, Ross prolly has cash, money in his moms account,kinfolk, hell I know my business won't be in my name for long.

I like the art though Joe. I just got through rocking that Tobaggon when it was cold not too long ago (shox)

Back
Top Bottom