50 Cent vs Rick Ross (Latest: Rick Ross Drops A Cartoon About G-Unit )

Originally Posted by Flash Uno

YouTube - Rick Ross - Valley Of Death (DISSIN 50 CENT) nice beat but fif bout to get at this dude........
That was a diss? Talk about straight trash.
Ross can't get at 50.

I mean, the man already took his baby's mama shopping.
There is no beating that.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

I actually thought 50's "pimpin" video was kinda lame. Dude looked like he was trying too hard to be funny.

eyes.gif
to your own, I guess. Fif seems like he's getting bored with thesebeef, and tryna create different variations of endings like the goosebump books.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
THE HELL IS GOING ON?!?!?!?
I'm dead.......
roll.gif
Like I said I ain't got %$% againstFif the entertainer. He should do this %$% instead of make albums. Ross>>>Fif rappin' wise.

Originally Posted by The Fresh King

Originally Posted by Flash Uno

YouTube - Rick Ross - Valley Of Death (DISSIN 50 CENT) nice beat but fif bout to get at this dude........
That was a diss? Talk about straight trash.
Ross can't get at 50.

I mean, the man already took his baby's mama shopping.
There is no beating that.
laugh.gif

I don't get it though. Fif winnin' this battle but its not really nothin' Fif doin' its more like Ross just losin'. But he ain't losewhen Fif took his baby moms shoppin'. I mean he takin' a chic shoppin' and he ain't even gonna smash. Even if he was gonna smash he still tookthe chic shoppin'. I thought the diss was okay. Nothing bad but he gotta go for the homerun instead of playing it safe for a single. That diss ain't doit. But that beat is fire.

Originally Posted by Young Easy

50 winning wit the jokes, he losing wit the music

^^^so friggin' true.... cause that slap he gave after he talked about foxy brown was the official "LOL" of my afternoon... but ricky is killingdude with lyrics, flow and song in general..no debating that...50 got his hands full

Originally Posted by PoLo Sport NYC

^^^so friggin' true.... cause that slap he gave after he talked about foxy brown was the official "LOL" of my afternoon... but ricky is killing dude with lyrics, flow and song in general..no debating that...50 got his hands full
Both of their songs are horrid. Mafia music was OK but Officer Ricky's latest efforts were GARBAGE.

Originally Posted by Da Doc03

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

gif of the year

Originally Posted by Dapper D

http://api.ning.com/files...ossFinancialAffidavit.pdf
Some of rick rosses finical statements...
SMH...At dude only having three cars...a leased 2004 Maybach, leases escalade, and a infinity truck...

F' That... SMH at dude only having $1,700 in the bank and $800 in his pockets.

SMH at this dude being in debt like a mutha @@++!!
smh.gif
This dude is in the hole $1.5 million dollars...
smh.gif
While not even making enough to cover his livingexpenses from month to month.
smh.gif

Baaaaaawwwwssssss

Originally Posted by PoLo Sport NYC

^^^so friggin' true.... cause that slap he gave after he talked about foxy brown was the official "LOL" of my afternoon... but ricky is killing dude with lyrics, flow and song in general..no debating that...50 got his hands full

Not really though. Cats don't care about the music. I feel what you saying but Fif is entertaining these internet cats. Some probably who didn't evenstart listening to rap until Fif started rappin'.

Back
Top Bottom