50 Cent - Before I Self Destruct Album Thread (NOVEMBER 16th) (Digital Release: November 9th)

^ Honestly, i dont think it will hit platinum in a month
tired.gif

The ONLY clear cut single that rap fans were somewhat feeling was "OK, Ya Right" 50 Cent now realizes that if he pushes 2 videos at the same time,people will like wither one of the songs.

i dont think 50 Cent is "hot" right now. He needs to re-invent himself maybe
grin.gif

( and NO, gangsta rap is not dead)

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

tired.gif

The ONLY clear cut single that rap fans were somewhat feeling was "OK, Ya Right" 50 Cent now realizes that if he pushes 2 videos at the same time, people will like wither one of the songs.
You say the most dumb things in this forum.

Obviously you've never heard Baby By Me. Check billboard lil homie.
laugh.gif

This guy's opinion gets thrown out the window everytime he posts.

tired.gif

The ONLY clear cut single that rap fans were somewhat feeling was "OK, Ya Right" 50 Cent now realizes that if he pushes 2 videos at the same time, people will like wither one of the songs.

i dont think 50 Cent is "hot" right now. He needs to re-invent himself maybe
grin.gif

( and NO, gangsta rap is not dead)
yea u right... what N' is really riding around with Baby By Me playin...OK' Ur right, didnt even have half the steam "I getMoney" had tho

The hottest 50 has been is when "I Get Money" dropped in the last 3 years...after that he went right back to where he was before he droppedthat...nobody feelin that dude like back in the day imo

He needs to get him a down south rap connect, get tight with him...stay in the studio and watch the dude pick his beats and make his album, maybe he will learnsumtin

He need to go holla at Jeezy or go pay TIP a visit and ask can they be cool we he get out...cuz outside of the north dude does not have the sound to be feltlike he use to be....n what is Dr. Dre doing

50 Cent's album was originally scheduled to drop on Nov. 23, but it leaked to the Internet nearly a month before that, prompting his label, InterscopeRecords, to push its release forward. The digital version of "Before I Self Destruct" was rush-released to Apple's iTunes Store in the U.S. lastMonday (Nov. 9), ahead of the CD's bow on Monday, Nov. 16.

Because of this situation, Interscope has requested that Billboard and Nielsen SoundScan uphold an existing policy regarding album Internet leaks. In a ruleinstituted nearly a year ago based on industry input, a label may ask Nielsen SoundScan to hold the digital sales count of an album for up to one week -- andfor Billboard to delay charting that album -- when a leak situation has resulted in a digital album beating its physical counterpart to market. As a result ofthis rule, "Before I Self Destruct's" first-week digital sales will be added to its overall retail sum for the week ending Nov. 22 and the albumwill debut on next week's chart.

Billboard, along with Nielsen SoundScan, will review the merit of maintaining this rule.

http://www.billboard.com/...llboard-1004043608.story

Originally Posted by Big Dreams

tired.gif

laugh.gif

"IKnowRap" agrees with what i am saying... so whats up "lil homie"?
eyes.gif

this album is pretty damn good. songs 1-9 are very good, strong enough is insane. Should have left get it hot off of there what was he thinking. the gangstasdelight remake isnt too bad but after a few listens it becomes unlistenable, then i got swag isnt that good either. 9 great songs, 3 decent songs, 2 ok at bestsongs and 1 garbage song. Id give this a 8/10.

Originally Posted by Big Dreams

tired.gif

laugh.gif

"IKnowRap" agrees with what i am saying... so whats up "lil homie"?
eyes.gif
You act like that lame's opinion holds weight around here
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom