4chan Takes Down MPAA and Anti-Piracy Websites

Can NT organize to send those guys a Thank You or Greeting Card. A gift package of some sorts? This site does owe a lot to them, at least in terms of humour. And it would also be beneficial to build a good rapport with, should we need there assistance for random internet shenanigans. On some NTx/b/

4chan does some good things too. I remember they bound together and found that dude that posted a video of him abusing that cat...and got him arrested. I remember they called the cat Dusty....got the dude busted for animal abuse and got the cat rescued within 48 hours.
pimp.gif

I know there was that recent video of that women throwing puppies into a river or something, and 4chan used their powers for good and tracked that breezy down and found her.
pimp.gif

4chan does some good things too. I remember they bound together and found that dude that posted a video of him abusing that cat...and got him arrested. I remember they called the cat Dusty....got the dude busted for animal abuse and got the cat rescued within 48 hours.
pimp.gif

I know there was that recent video of that women throwing puppies into a river or something, and 4chan used their powers for good and tracked that breezy down and found her.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Nek32

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
they also recently sent a bunch of birthday cards to a 90 year old war vet for his bday

Originally Posted by Nek32

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
they also recently sent a bunch of birthday cards to a 90 year old war vet for his bday

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Originally Posted by James Earl Zones

Why anon just discovering raccoon girl today?
nerd.gif
Idk, but there is an epic scene chick thread. That's for /b/rother cwrite, if he makes it to this thread.

AND YOU KNOW THIS

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Originally Posted by James Earl Zones

Why anon just discovering raccoon girl today?
nerd.gif
Idk, but there is an epic scene chick thread. That's for /b/rother cwrite, if he makes it to this thread.

AND YOU KNOW THIS

Back
Top Bottom