48 Things That Will Make You Feel Old Vol. As Seen in TAN

29lb41h.jpg

I'm_Ready.jpg

Last edited:
i use to fake sick so i wont go to school and watch he- man masters of the universe, Valtron , GI - JOE, Thundercats in the morning that was mid to late 80's  
ppl were faking sick in the 80's? I thought i made that up in 1998.

class of '06
glasses.gif

23 years ago
41auu.jpg

26 years ago
24z9ndk.jpg

2r7yc2h.jpg

27 years ago
2z40k84.jpg

2hf7xc4.jpg

32 years ago
2eve1xk.jpg

I'm 30 and all this stuff seems like yesterday. Depressing how fast time flies.

Ghostwriter?! 
eek.gif

I remember that show being sponsored by Nike or something, all the kids used to have fresh Nikes every episode 
laugh.gif

Wow that Nickelodeon schedule is making me feel old as well. Takes me back to the days when I could not wait till Saturday mornings to watch cartoons. Growing up we called it cartoon day. Sneaking peaks at the T.V. while mom had us cleaning up; lol. The Heath Ledger one has me shocked, can't believe that has already been five years.
I was just talking to someone about MTV and how it is no where near the MTV that I grew up with, I mean do they even show music videos on there now. The same thing with nickelodeon do they even know what cartoons are nowadays.....

i remember everyday cheking into mtv to see if btnh crossroads was on...recording mtv jams and random rap videos on vhs tapes..recording songs off the radio..

my first rap tape was the chronic..

i lived in section 8 housing until maybe the 5th grade and had cable on and off but i had a spanish channel and they would play dragonball...with nudity!! 

SNICK...

watching odb cash his welfare check in a limo with that cool timberland hat..

ARTHUR on pbs..ziggy marley on the theme

anyone remember orbits the drink with the little colored dots in em..

those gap jackets that would fold into a zip up pouch.

JNCO jeans with the 40 inch wide legs..girls rockin flares..

who shot mr.burns

stone cold on wwf...rocky maivilla making his debut i think he ended ahmed johnsons career or something, the whole nation of domination, NWO..rodman and malone on it.sable...generation x and people getting in trouble in school for saying i got 2 words for you...the whole..it doesnt matter what your name is..

sting,owen hart im not a nugget!! then he beat up that fan, then he died...

gak that nickelodeon goo...the pizza one smelled so bad..

wild n crazy kids,salute your shorts,heeey dude,pete and pete,double dare.

bill nye the science guy

here in the west coast the chips would come with these things called tazos,basically pogs but thinner that had looney toons characters, the mexican candy pack that came with character anyone remember the brand...

those little koala cookies that came from wendys that had chocolate in em, dunkaroos, rice krispy treat cereal,those book mark things where you would receive a personal pizza for reading..

that michael jackson movie where he turns into a rabbit or somethin...

the channel before it turned into UPN..lol

kurt cobain dying pac biggie..those super weird tool videos on Mtv

that section of the video store that had faces of death D.o.A, the most shocking videos..i remember one particular cover that had a dude laying on the grass and there was a lawnmower next to him and on the opposite side was his arm.

that bank robbery in La with the super armored guys, Y2K,OJ chase, waco,those dudes that killed themselves in san diego cuz a spaceship was coming for them

halle berry swordfish,dont be a menace, friday,all the house party movies,malcolm and eddie, in the house,wayans brothers,in living color,upright citizens brigade

will ferrell on snl,the ladies man,short circuit..

michael jordan retiring,mike tyson holyfield fight,rodney king and the La riots.

TITANIC, austin powers,matrix

stuff crust pizza,american gladiators,the source awards,All eyez on me, the offspring..the whole rap/rock thing in the 2000s limpbizkit primo methodman song.

all the funky colored yankees new era caps, and the jerseys to match, the puffy starter jackets,wwjd bracelets,that little game with the paper triangle that had little ur future in it, the 8 ball future teller,that drug special with every cartoon character on it..mtvs diary, liquid television that had those weird cartoons,david the gnome..gummy bears,tailspin,darkwing duck,gargoyles,spiderman..

so much win...so little time.

For some odd reason I feel like having a bowl of Coco Puffs and watching Inspector Gadget, TMNT, or Duck Tales. :smokin :lol:

How many of yall remember this doe ? i believe 1985ish it came out then later on they re-released it again but with the running pad. Id sit in front of my TV for hours shooting ducks

got damn junior from problem child grew into problem man. son scary. looking like vigo the carpathian

Back
Top Bottom