48 Things That Will Make You Feel Old Vol. As Seen in TAN

i use to fake sick so i wont go to school and watch he- man masters of the universe, Valtron , GI - JOE, Thundercats in the morning that was mid to late 80's  

enhanced-buzz-16499-1337106315-5.jpg

ayo i feel like dude shouldn't of been on that show now
yoooo I thought this guy OD'd & killed himself.

what trips me out is when i was a kid in the 90s, when ppl would talk about the 1970s it felt like 500 years ago

1996 still feels like 10 years ago to me tops. that sht was 16 years ago. 1990 = 22 years ago. 

'

that show line up pic >>>>>>>>>>>

the saturday morning schedule was crack too. duck tales, tales spin, spiderman, xmen, bugs bunny n tweety show. :frown:

Ecto-cooler-can.jpg

1.jpg

ecto_cooler.jpeg

ecto-cooler-slimer-hi-c.jpg

8.jpg

Ecto-Cooler was a product tie-in with the cartoon series The Real Ghostbusters, based on the 1984 live-action film, Ghostbusters. Hi-C struck a deal in 1987 to promote the series by developing a drink. Expected to last only as long as the series, the drink was successful beyond expectations and continued after the series' 1991 cancellation to be produced for more than a decade. The Ecto-Cooler box featured The Real Ghostbusters character Slimer, as did the commercials. Slimer left the box sometime around 1997, but Minute Maid did not discontinue the product until 2001, at which point it was renamed Shoutin' Orange Tangergreen. Slimer was replaced on the packaging by a similar-looking blob of lips. The product was still noted as ecto cool on many store receipts. In 2006, Shoutin' Orange Tangergreen was renamed Crazy Citrus Cooler.In 2007, Crazy Citrus Cooler was discontinued. In 2011, a Chicago Ghostbusters group made a recipe that was said to taste exactly like the original.

Last edited:
i didnt have cable in elementary skoo so i cant relate. i rocked with Recess, pepper ann, and the weekenders. (well that was like 5th grade and into middle skoo foe me)

also the cartoon block on fox saturday mornings.

Last edited:
I still remember in 86 on a friday my father came home from work with a surprise for me,a Run DMC Raising Hell cassette tape, not a cd a tape.

I even remember when BZZZZZ and Richard Bey was must see daytime tv... I swear Bey put Springer to shame...

when 2010 arrived, thats when I realized "Boy I am old" lol :smh:

Because saying 1990 was 20 years ago was mind-boggling to me

eek.gif

Breaking Bad fans, peep what the name on the shipping label looks like.
Ok it's really not the same spelling, but made me do a double take anyways 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
what trips me out is when i was a kid in the 90s, when ppl would talk about the 1970s it felt like 500 years ago
1996 still feels like 10 years ago to me tops. that sht was 16 years ago. 1990 = 22 years ago. 
'
that show line up pic >>>>>>>>>>>

the saturday morning schedule was crack too. duck tales, tales spin, spiderman, xmen, bugs bunny n tweety show. :frown:

THIS man. For some reason '96-'99 doesn't feel like a long time ago to me, but it is :lol: I was 9 years old in '96 mayne, where'd that time go :lol: :smh: ???

I remember cats trying to sell these shirts everywhere i went.
i had that bootlegg skateboard in the background when i was little. the wheels on that thing  where terrible! every little pebble or piece of rock would make it stop i remember getting it from a flea market. thought i was the man with that thing cause it had bruce lee on it 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom