40oz

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Originally Posted by ROBPZEE612

Originally Posted by PRIME

Was hoping this thread was about the bounce.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

As a productive member of society, I have the right to purchase, partake of, and enjoy forty ounces of beer whenever I feel the need.

And it is a right I make full use of
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MonStar1

Do you man. what does "grow up" mean in regards to alcohol?

That's like saying Bill Gates shouldn't wear Vans. 

Everything has a time and place. If you in your own home or with friends drink what you want

i still drink 40s on occasion...

colt 45 is smoother than OE, steel reserve makes me dehydrated and king cobra is a little watery

do i care what the NT fam has to say about my beers of choice? nope....

will i cop a 40 the next time I chill with my homies with no plans on driving? maybe

#dontjudgeme

You dudes sound like clowns. You still at the age you worrying about what others are doing let alone drinking, how the %*%! is your opinions even close to respectable? I don't really mess with 40's, but thinking I was above someone because of what they drink was something I stopped doing at 20. You dudes just sound lame

Originally Posted by neverflopped

Originally Posted by Lubu1

When I think of 40s, I think of LA thugs or just dudes who trespass on street corners because they don't have anything better to do. That and I think of paper bags. You should never drink 40s unless your one of the sterotypes previously stated

Or a Hipster....grown people that drink 40s in public because it's "cooler" and don't even finish it

Hipster's drink 40's now????

FUUUUUUUUU

Oh well, i'll still throw down a 211 on occassion, but their like 2.79 now. I remember when 40's were 99 cents and  a deuce was 79 cents.

Anyone remember Camo XXXXX? @#%# made SR look like Natural Light.

Goddan, this thread makes me remember the glory days...los ojos malos (10.5%) was a special treat we would get when we'dvisit our buddy at Mary Washington, the Schnelling art was the only spot i've ever seen it sold

Gatdamn I old. 

I have not seen someone drink a forty in a while. I would have to agree after 21 you should have enough money buy a 6 pack.

$$!# i drank 2 and half steel reserves and i was throwing myself on the ground, get up and just throw myself back down smh...never again

mickeys are cool tho

Mannn I've always wanted to try a 40.
They look so cool, but they don't sell them in Alabama lol

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

I have not seen someone drink a forty in a while. I would have to agree after 21 you should have enough money buy a 6 pack.

40s is a cheap way to get drunk. Y u think street dudes love it?

I just discovered 40s a few months ago and drink them every once in a while. Im not that old though, and yes they're good cuz theyre cheap ha

40s are illegal in some states??
eek.gif

Haven't had a 40 since I was in college.

i drank so many 40oz between 18-21....

Would hit the liquor store and wouldnt even consider a case, just grab some 40s....funny how things hange as you get older.

Back
Top Bottom