400 Degreez vs Tha Carter

Which is the better album overall?

• Juvenile - 400 Degreez

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lil Wayne - Tha Carter

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
No nostalgia needed, 400 degreez was a better album and had more impact. Not only can I throw on 400 Degreez now and it'll take me back like you said, but it's fresh as hell right now when you put it up against other mainstream/radio records. The Carter was simply a good album for Wayne and nothing more. While it was good, it wasn't that good. But looking back compared to what he's been doing for the past 4-5 years, no wonder people feel like The Carter is Illmatic/Supreme Clientele to them.

Maybe because I'm younger, but I prefer Tha Carter. 400 Degreez is nice but Tha Carter is one of my favorite albums ever

The disrespect for Wayne on here is disgusting sometimes, i know he a buttboy now but you cant take away from the great music he dropped. 400 degreez is not better than Tha Carter..NONE of you believe that. Matter of fact, Carter 2>400. Aint no nostalgia to this **** boys, i know this album make you think about that good ol summer when you finally got the head from Brenda in the shed out back and thats fine, but going straight up, song for song 400 degreez is not seeing Tha Carter.Content was pretty much the same and Wayne did it with better lyrics, flow,cadence, etc.

You can't be serious. None of us believe that. You must be young. 400 Degreez is one of the best albums from the south PERIOD. and on top of that, "Lights Out" was and is always gonna be my favorite Lil Wayne album. So don't tell me what the **** I like

There's plenty of CM albums I'd take over Tha Carter. I never liked that album like that. "Guerrilla Warfare" was my SHHHH. So was the Big Tymers "I Got Dat Work" Mannie Fresh was a monster

To the other guy that was talking about "Reality Check", that album was tough too. I've always been a big Juvenile fan. "Juve the Great" was hard too.

The disrespect for Wayne on here is disgusting sometimes, i know he a buttboy now but you cant take away from the great music he dropped. 400 degreez is not better than Tha Carter..NONE of you believe that. Matter of fact, Carter 2>400. Aint no nostalgia to this **** boys, i know this album make you think about that good ol summer when you finally got the head from Brenda in the shed out back and thats fine, but going straight up, song for song 400 degreez is not seeing Tha Carter.Content was pretty much the same and Wayne did it with better lyrics, flow,cadence, etc.
You can't be serious. None of us believe that. You must be young. 400 Degreez is one of the best albums from the south PERIOD. and on top of that, "Lights Out" was and is always gonna be my favorite Lil Wayne album. So don't tell me what the **** I like

There's plenty of CM albums I'd take over Tha Carter. I never liked that album like that. "Guerrilla Warfare" was my SHHHH. So was the Big Tymers "I Got Dat Work" Mannie Fresh was a monster

To the other guy that was talking about "Reality Check", that album was tough too. I've always been a big Juvenile fan. "Juve the Great" was hard too.
all this.

I didn't dislike the Carter, but I swear I never saw what people were going so crazy for.

Last edited:
does wayne even play stuff from the block is hot at his concerts?
what i wouldnt give to hear al the hotboys members on stage rappin "Kiesha"

^I'm sure all the lean or whatever from 04-08 burned Tha Block is Hot out his memory

what i wouldnt give to hear al the hotboys members on stage rappin "Kiesha"
or him and Juvie doing Enemy Turf

he could perform Lights Out to this day too

song is 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
For real how is this even a question. 400 degreez was the album that made CM a force in the game. This and Guerrilla Warfare.

Tha Carter 2 was Waynes best work and thats still not touching 400 degreez.

400 Degreez! :pimp:

Heard this album being played like every damn day back in 7/8th grade. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom