400 Degreez vs Tha Carter

Which is the better album overall?

• Juvenile - 400 Degreez

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lil Wayne - Tha Carter

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
any album that has this song on it wins.

gimme the keys to your car and your medallion
you far away from your home you'se a alien

Last edited:

Stop it....Y'all are confusing impact with content. Seriously, how can you compare

I want me a mill
To see just how it feel
No worries bout no bills, negotiating deals
Buy me some ****
Stuntin' in this *****
20s be on hit
Everything legit
I don't want no war
But I can take it far
Put bullets in your car, whoever that you are
Whoadie get in line
Make sure you aint gone shine
We be slangin iron
Everyday and everytime
Just because I'ma bad
I rammy after jags
When I get a sack
To ****** I'ma threat
Keep on gettin' blowed
Aint worried bout these ****
Boy you know thats cold
The way I got'em drove
Shinin' like white diamonds
Nothin' but big tymin
My situation climbing
But simply cuz I'm rhymin'
The **** done hit the fan
They callin' me the man
Ya'll boys don't understand
This ****'s going as planned

To

Check my swag, I travel like sound dog
You play hard in the gravel like ground dog
I'm underground call me groundhog
Lay down laws call me ground law
Don't confuse me with the law, naw but just confuse me with my paw
Because I am the Birdman J-R
I ain't tripping *****, I play the corner like ripkin *****
With the 40 cal ripkin *****, rip a *****
Flip ya vehicle, split ya windshield
Wack ya Baby momma but I let the kid live
And people say that I am a kid still, cause the lil ***** still rides on big wheels
You feeling animal then come on and get killed
And sig pill bandannas like banana's
Say I'm slight bananas I blow a weekend in Havana
In my cabana with my bottom ***** from savanna
Man a train couldn't stop ya man
I man up and you not a man
I stand up, say I got my land
I'm the man of my land
Call it lil-weezy-ana
Thats the new plan

Wayne had a MILLION FLOWS at this point. I can see them same Juve lyrics coming out of LIL Mouse's mouth right now.This not even Juve best album its just his biggest, like my dog said, Project English>>>400 degreez.....****, the G code>400 degreez. Don't get it ****** up, I love 400 degreez, i grew up on it but call it like it is... yall mesmerized by the classic that is back that *** up

Stop it....Y'all are confusing impact with content. Seriously, how can you compare

Wayne had a MILLION FLOWS at this point. I can see them same Juve lyrics coming out of LIL Mouse's mouth right now.This not even Juve best album its just his biggest, like my dog said, Project English>>>400 degreez.....****, the G code>400 degreez. Don't get it ****** up, I love 400 degreez, i grew up on it but call it like it is... yall mesmerized by the classic that is back that *** up

Go sit in a corner for a minute bruh you need a time out.

400 degreez easy

I'll take Guerilla Warfare and Tha Block is Hot over the Carter as well

i just like those albums more.

lets say im in a room wit a bit, and a (garden tool) dont wanna F like a man, ima beat my meat, and get my f'n nut FA SHO

she gone be drove then, and ima cut the tv on and go to sleep on that (garden tool) then

now tell that to your boyfriend you tell him everything else

he gone be wit his girlfriend, you gon be by your damn self

thats just real n shhh right there...lol..i remember i had the 400 degreez cassette...killin em back then!!!!

ask them H0s about me they gone tell ya im on fiyah!

Last edited:
400 Degreez. Ninjahood right B.G Chopper City in the Ghetto is better than Tha Carter. Also, Get It How U Live!

Also, don't think it's better than Big Tymers "How You Love That Vol. 2"

Last edited:
Ghetto Children
Flossin Season
Ha
Run for It
Ride w/ Me
400 Degrees (if i ain't a Hot Boy then whada ya call dat? :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:)
Back Dat *** Up

This is the Carter
Snitch
Earthquake
BM Jr
We Don't
On My Own
Get Down
Ain't That a *****

until then
i'ma be thuggin behind the project buildin
smokin that fire be w/ them ghetto children
plottin on a way that we can make a million

we don't give a fizuck
my ***** we young and bizuck
and will **** a ***** **** up
if ***** is ****** w/ us
bet the pump'll make em lift up
hit em up and be out
and we out, for cash mf'in money baby

Opening lines on 400 Degrees :x you see that 98 mercedes on tv i bought that...i had some felony charges i fought that

Verses on Get Down :smokin :smh:

idk man. they're both great. i can't choose.

400 basically solidified cash money. I know for a fact it had more impact on the southern rap landscape as a whole. I'm not entirely familiar with the Carter 1, but I know it had some bangers and it put Wayne on a different tier of rappers.

Almost like comparing the AJ 3 to the 11s :lol: a discussion of two editions that changed the game.

Off topic but: juvie the great or reality check?

Hmmmmmm, I remember spinning reality check a lot more than juve the great back then. Id have to relisten to juve .thegreat again tho

thats just real n shhh right there...lol..i remember i had the 400 degreez cassette...killin em back then!!!!

Bruh my cousin copied the tape for me back then, jammed it at the crib then my momma holy *** confiscated the tape :lol: Got some cash then went and copped the cd on my own. Nostalgia :pimp:

LOL

Project English is not better than 400 Degreez hell its not better than the G-Code.

Also to me this is Apple and Oranges these albums can't be compared b/c of how different they are.

Personally I'll take 400 Degreez over Tha Carter but both get play from me.

Last edited:
400 basically solidified cash money. I know for a fact it had more impact on the southern rap landscape as a whole. I'm not entirely familiar with the Carter 1, but I know it had some bangers and it put Wayne on a different tier of rappers.
Almost like comparing the AJ 3 to the 11s :lol: a discussion of two editions that changed the game.
Off topic but: juvie the great or reality check?

Juve the Great had Slow Motion which was :smokin

But Reality Check really wasn't that bad.

Off topic as well but :smokin

if im in a room wit a bi*ch and the h@e dont wan ,fu*k like man ima beat my meat and get my f*ck*n nut fasho, she gon be drove then ima cut the tv off and go to sleep on that h@e then, you go and tell yo girlfriend you tell her everything else, she gon be wit her boyfriend you gon be by yo damn self  400 degreez by far

The disrespect for Wayne on here is disgusting sometimes, i know he a buttboy now but you cant take away from the great music he dropped. 400 degreez is not better than Tha Carter..NONE of you believe that. Matter of fact, Carter 2>400. Aint no nostalgia to this **** boys, i know this album make you think about that good ol summer when you finally got the head from Brenda in the shed out back and thats fine, but going straight up, song for song 400 degreez is not seeing Tha Carter.Content was pretty much the same and Wayne did it with better lyrics, flow,cadence, etc.

Back
Top Bottom