40 Glocc Suing Game over fight saying "He Pulled a Gun On Me"

his rap career or whatever you wanna call it is gonna be over after this. Nobody gonna buy a record from somebody talking all that tuff talk now tryna sue the person who beat him up lol

laugh.gif
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

vlad got 250k from rick ross from sustainin a assault, that wasn't captured on camera. game beat 40 glocc down on camera..he's definitely getting paid just off that.

***** move, but hey....i guess its a way to save face.
Vlad also didn't post a Youtube a few hours later saying he aint have no marks, still got my chain, them punches was nothing etc... I think he gets nothing and the only way he gets something is if Game just doesn't want to go to court and settles.

"In other news @40glocc suing me. Should be suing thst bush he drove into #SuWoop"

from game's twitter.

:lol: :lol:

Vlad also didn't post a Youtube a few hours later saying he aint have no marks, still got my chain, them punches was nothing etc... I think he gets nothing and the only way he gets something is if Game just doesn't want to go to court and settles.

None of this matters in a court of law though.

If they settle it will be bc Game's lawyers tell him he can't win.

Last edited:
None of this matters in a court of law though.

If they settle it will be bc Game's lawyers tell him he can't win.
yep, like i said, game gonna break him off some bread..but its over for 40 glocc's rap career.

I wonder how the cats in his hood gonna view him. They can't keep him around, they hood will look REAL bad if they let him continue reppin. Green light may be put on if he go around claimin it.

King of the bushes ‏@40Gloccsbush
@thegame Drop a copy of jesus piece off when it drops i meant to ask you the day you were here but 40 ran into me first lol.

Back
Top Bottom