4/8 POST WRESTLEMANIA XXX BREAKING NEWS - ULTIMATE WARRIOR SUDDENLY PASSES AWAY

Lawler is terrible.

For at least a decade. Once the Atitude Era hit, he transitioned from the heel color to just a babbling pervert.

Eve was definitely underrated. Alicia and the Bella's have also improved. You'd just never know it since there is 0 focus on the divas division. SMH, at TNA doing one thing better than WWE.

Man Trish used to be super dope. Chick used to be in King Mag lol
GOAT diva imo

Jerry is that dude
pimp.gif
...I got his autograph back in 02 at a sports card convention...Kat was there too lol

I remember someone told me they ran into king like on a random day in Memphis and dude was still wearing his king outfit :lol:

Last edited:
Heel King digging into the Harts or Warrior was cool. But that all went away in 1997.

Heel Henan. Heel Ventura. Heel King. They were good at the color commentator role. The last good play by play was J.R.

Regal is great and can actually do either role. It's too bad they rotate but I can see why they do it on NXT.

Lawler is terrible.

For at least a decade. Once the Atitude Era hit, he transitioned from the heel color to just a babbling pervert.

Eve was definitely underrated. Alicia and the Bella's have also improved. You'd just never know it since there is 0 focus on the divas division. SMH, at TNA doing one thing better than WWE.

Lawler was still hilarious though and was still partial to heels. That pretty much stopped around 05 I think. Pretty sad what he is right now. I'd rather Some combination of Renee/Regal/Riley do most of the work. I'd even throw in Josh Matthews, as he doesn't suck, but just doesn't stand out much.

I didn't realize Bo Dallas was a 3-time FCW and 1-NXT champion. Hard to believe some of the people that have held the title (good and bad).

Today's Divas>>>

Layla, Nikki Bella, Naomi

Brie Bella, Eva Marie, Lana

Emma, A.J., Paige

Last edited:
Development > Big Leagues :smokin

Nah. I'd say the main roster is better than the development right now with Cesaro, Ambrose, Bryan, Lesnar, Cena, Rollins, Usos, Ziggler, Wyatt, etc.

Last Summer/Fall NXT was awesome. But then it kind of became a Superstars/Challenge type show in December. Mainly squash matches.

I'm not a fan of Mojo Rawley, Ascension, the Wild Hippy Dude whose now an environmental activist, Aaron Neville, Corey Graves, etc. I just like Sami Zayn. Sasha Banks and Bailey have potential. So does the Zoolander guy.

Last edited:
The 2000 era divas were mostly sluts :smokin :pimp: Layla, Maryse and Eve came along during the **** transition. They were still sluts, but had to clean up and be "smart, sexy, strong and powerful divas".

NXT needs to bring back the Jack Brisco 15 Championship(think that's the right name, DC or somebody correct me if I'm wrong)

Ambrose/Rollins match for it was :pimp:

True. But work rate wise. They have a good group of girls. They also have a great combination of attractive, magazine level talent.

The loss of Eve, Maryse, Kelly Kelly and Maria Canellis hurt but the Bella's, Layla, Eva, Naomi aren't anything to sneeze at.

2000 was mainly Trish, Lita, Victoria, Molly and Mickie. Okay, I take back what I said. I forgot about Torrie and the DWTS/Clooney chick.

Like it really is crazy how terribly managed the company is. They could do an annual Divas swim suit issue, Total Divas, mainstream show storylines and have more cross over appeal.

The 2000 era divas were mostly sluts
smokin.gif
pimp.gif
Layla, Maryse and Eve came along during the **** transition. They were still sluts, but had to clean up and be "smart, sexy, strong and powerful divas".
Man the divas were wild back in the day.

I'll never forget during the Divas Search competition how Christy Hemme called Carmella a "cum guzzling gutter ****" on Raw. 
laugh.gif

We really talking bout divas in here? Tomorrow can't come soon enough.

Watch this instead.

Back
Top Bottom