3rd Annual SB Secret Santa/Exchange/GIF 2016 Thread (SOON TO BE 4TH ANNUAL)

WhooHoo! Thank you @mindbenda8816

I mentioned wanting the cinnabars a while back, so I'm happy to have these. Also a SB bucket hat (my first bucket hat ever, I feel like ScHoolboy Q), Nike socks that remind me of the Cleveland Browns, a SB bookbag (I use a bookbag almost everyday), stickers and Premier Chopsticks that aren't in the shot because I'm dense sometimes. Thanks again and long live #NTSB

(also congrats on the newborn....I can't wait to have a child myself)

I Approve!

I like the Matchy Match Colors SS Box!
View media item 1408015

First off, I want to say THANK YOU SO MUCH to @MakeSomeRice! Dude, this was such a dope and thoughtful package! I was blown away by how much detail he put into it. Oh, and shout out to @mints and @Dcypoe81, you guys are the BEST and you played a big role in this packages detail! So, with that said, there’s a mystery gift that I can’t show the thread, BUT I can show you a clue that was provided by @MakeSomeRice and hopefully you’ll put it together. There are also clues throughout the pack as well on what the mystery gift could be. So let’s get into what I was given.

First off, if anyone knows me, they know that I love playing Street Fighter. The fact that he got me a Street Fighter comic book that I’ve never seen was so dope. He really did his detective work. In that shot is the card that he sent and I’ll share that in the next shot. The cookies were awesome too, just a bunch of good stuff.

Here’s the card.

These too seasonings had me DYING laughing! “Slap Yo Momma” seasoning and the popcorn salt, because I’m never salty. LMAO!

Got some Gummi Bears as well, they were good.

Of course I got some Uncle Bens Rice. So it looks like I’ve got to #MakeSomeRice.

I got some Ferrero Rocher chocolate. Damn good stuff.

He also got me a grip stand for a Iphone. Lol, this gift was a push to get me to post more pictures.

He also got me the Rocky Horror Picture show soundtrack vinyl and DVD collection. I’ve heard about this a lot but I’ve never seen it so I’m going to watch it right away.

Then, I open this package and it took the cake! He got me the in-store Anonymous Lows! OMG! I’m so happy to have these! I was disgusted with how they released them on twitter so I just stopped looking to cop altogether. I literally, just said to myself, “I’ll just cop from my local.” I wanted the in-store version so bad though. Let me tell ya’ll something, the packaging is THE BEST I’VE EVER SEEN FOR AN IN-STORE SB RELEASE! It’s so dope. I love the lows SO MUCH!

So I was already overfilled with joy but I saw that at the bottom of the box, there was one last package. I tried to guess what it was before I opened it by using the clue I was given. My first guess was correct, but I second guessed myself and changed my answer. When I finally opened the last package I was shocked. I could not believe it. So here’s the clue I was given, let’s see if you guess what it is.

Again, I want to that @MakeSomeRice for everything. This was the was the BEST. You really made my day man. I also want to thank @Dcypoe81 and @mints for their help in putting to together.

Merry Christmas to everyone and their families!

John00 John00
Rocky-Horror-GIF.gif

waiting_in_line_at_the_bank_is_the_best_time_to_get_turnt_up-127282.gif

Merry Christmas, "my dude"

Last edited:
First off, I want to say THANK YOU SO MUCH to @MakeSomeRice
! Dude, this was such a dope and thoughtful package! I was blown away by how much detail he put into it. Oh, and shout out to @mints
and @Dcypoe81
, you guys are the BEST and you played a big role in this packages detail! So, with that said, there’s a mystery gift that I can’t show the thread, BUT I can show you a clue that was provided by @MakeSomeRice
and hopefully you’ll put it together. There are also clues throughout the pack as well on what the mystery gift could be. So let’s get into what I was given.

View media item 1842966

First off, if anyone knows me, they know that I love playing Street Fighter. The fact that he got me a Street Fighter comic book that I’ve never seen was so dope. He really did his detective work. In that shot is the card that he sent and I’ll share that in the next shot. The cookies were awesome too, just a bunch of good stuff.

View media item 1842968

Here’s the card.

View media item 1842969View media item 1842970

These too seasonings had me DYING laughing! “Slap Yo Momma” seasoning and the popcorn salt, because I’m never salty. LMAO!

View media item 1842971

Got some Gummi Bears as well, they were good.

View media item 1842972

Of course I got some Uncle Bens Rice. So it looks like I’ve got to #MakeSomeRice.

View media item 1842974

I got some Ferrero Rocher chocolate. Damn good stuff.

View media item 1842977

He also got me a grip stand for a Iphone. Lol, this gift was a push to get me to post more pictures.

View media item 1842979View media item 1842981

He also got me the Rocky Horror Picture show soundtrack vinyl and DVD collection. I’ve heard about this a lot but I’ve never seen it so I’m going to watch it right away.

View media item 1842983

Then, I open this package and it took the cake! He got me the in-store Anonymous Lows! OMG! I’m so happy to have these! I was disgusted with how they released them on twitter so I just stopped looking to cop altogether. I literally, just said to myself, “I’ll just cop from my local.” I wanted the in-store version so bad though. Let me tell ya’ll something, the packaging is THE BEST I’VE EVER SEEN FOR AN IN-STORE SB RELEASE! It’s so dope. I love the lows SO MUCH!

View media item 1842985

So I was already overfilled with joy but I saw that at the bottom of the box, there was one last package. I tried to guess what it was before I opened it by using the clue I was given. My first guess was correct, but I second guessed myself and changed my answer. When I finally opened the last package I was shocked. I could not believe it. So here’s the clue I was given, let’s see if you guess what it is.

Again, I want to that @MakeSomeRice
for everything. This was the was the BEST. You really made my day man. I also want to thank @Dcypoe81
and @mints
for their help in putting to together.

Merry Christmas to everyone and their families!

I APPROVE!

Truly a Dope SS Box!

I'm happy to have 2 mugs now I will deff keep part taking for as long as I can even tho I'm hardly on these days I'll try n keep being more active and I like this little tradition we have here
Me and my Personal group of friends did our first secret Santa at my house last year well this year in January and we will be doing another one.. It's good to just keep in touch with old friends and in this case make some new friends
I had no idea my ss reciever lived so close by to me that's dope
I hope everyone had a great holiday and I hope everyone ends the year well and has a great 2016 as well as everyone staying healthy...

And did we get another 100% gift rate this year?

Happy new year sb fam wish you all a happy and healthy new year
Please tell me we reached 100% again for 2015

Last edited:
Did we get 100% participation tho? :nerd:

Happy new year sb fam wish you all a happy and healthy new year
Please tell me we reached 100% again for 2015

Firat off Happy new year sb fam

I'm not sure if whoever got me is running late or forgot to ship or just was busy during the holidays but I didn't receive anything. But for the few here who know me that's not really why I participate anyway. I'm glad that the person I sent to ( maladeen maladeen ) enjoyed their ss gift and I no doubt will participate again either way

Back
Top Bottom