3rd Annual SB Secret Santa/Exchange/GIF 2016 Thread (SOON TO BE 4TH ANNUAL)

Got mine in from Phenom today.

Thanks brotha. Never read a comic/graphic novel before but topic sounds interesting for sure. Card was a nice touch.

Kicks : Giraffe Lows

#NtSb
Yeah man I just wanted to give you something outside of your wheelhouse. Hope you enjoy both.

Now I gotta wait a week to hit up AT for a mug!

Hopefully my gift is there today like it said it would b

Says it was delivered at 1:10 [emoji]128064[/emoji]

MY man. Just got the goods! Felt like I was opening one of those Russian dolls haha. Layers upon layers of stuff. Thanks for all of it. So freaky with the DD gift card. My boy just wasted my coffee at DD by yanking the napkin under my cup. Spilled the whole thing!

Very happy with the scorpion/Wu and nice touch on your avatar haha

Happy holidays everyone! Look forward to seeing rest of everyone's gifts.

View media item 1835251
View media item 1835253
Edit

View media item 1835265
C.R.E.A.M.

Last edited:
Dude so glad u liked the gift hope u enjoy all of it...
Hope u like snap backs and can dig that the Rangers one was dope!
And I hope u like all my sports teams I tryed to get a little of each for ya...
As for the coffee I don't drink coffee or no anything about it so I couldn't get ya anything fancy or special for ya sorry about that n hope the Dunkin card helps out
Wen I bout the kicks I wanted to buy a pair but only have one left in our size
And shipping was fast as hell apparently u r close as hell to me haha I thought about dropping it off personally as it only like an hour ride away but thought against that haha

Ps couldn't get skate shop stickers so hope the met emoji stickers hold ya over haha

Last edited:
Dude so glad u liked the gift hope u enjoy all of it...
Hope u like snap backs and can dig that the Rangers one was dope!
And I hope u like all my sports teams I tryed to get a little of each for ya...
As for the coffee I don't drink coffee or no anything about it so I couldn't get ya anything fancy or special for ya sorry about that n hope the Dunkin card helps out
Wen I bout the kicks I wanted to buy a pair but only have one left in our size
And shipping was fast as hell apparently u r close as hell to me haha I thought about dropping it off personally as it only like an hour ride away but thought against that haha

Ps couldn't get skate shop stickers so hope the met emoji stickers hold ya over haha
That dam Knicks stocking and socks were to dope as well!!

All of it was lovely! Not gonna lie, the jets,Yankees and rangers will be perfect for re gifting though. Know a die hard fan for each of them.

The Knicks socks fit perfectly with my aj1 laser custom Knicks/Mets i just finished.

#MakeSomeChanges
12/19/2015 10:23 A.M.
The receiver requested this package to be held for pickup at the UPS facility. / We've confirmed arrangements.

I was finally able to get off early enough to make the post office.  My package is finally in the mail and should be there by Thursday!

Hey guys apologies on the late reply. My package arrived last week. I've been out of the country on a family vacation. Internet connection here is buns. Below is a picture. i'm hoping danvsman danvsman can help with the name. I had it in the note but i took the picture when i was still home.

View media item 1838319

Thanks for the gift _____!
Fan of Lance Mountain so having some extra Spots is always appreciated. especially ISO. Cool shirt too glad you support your local

Hey guys apologies on the late reply. My package arrived last week. I've been out of the country on a family vacation. Internet connection here is buns. Below is a picture. i'm hoping @DanVSMan can help with the name. I had it in the note but i took the picture when i was still home.

Thanks for the gift _____!
Fan of Lance Mountain so having some extra Spots is always appreciated. especially ISO. Cool shirt too glad you support your local
welcome to the lance mountain club!

Was having a crappy day and a box showed up after I got home... Huge thanks to maladeen maladeen . He hit the nail on the head with the package. Had a pair of Oaklands, a dope t shirt from his local, lifting supplements, etc.. Can't thank you enough man. I hope you a have a great holiday and an even better new year.

View media item 1839527
Now I have a reason to wear them... Think I'll go with green laces.

View media item 1839529

Back
Top Bottom