3D Printed Guns (Vice Doc)

saw the documentary yesterday. this is definitely a scary technology, especially how they keep getting better and better at not breaking the gun after a full clip has been shot.

i know dude wants to prove a point to congress, but he's comes off as an a-hole. :lol: :smh:

A lot of people in here didn't watch the video. Dude is sending a message. Letting the government know that "you can't ban a box and spring".

At the end they show him shooting off over 600 rounds without a hiccup. And he got approved for a federal firearm license, but doesn't intend to sell them.

He couldn't sell them because when they fail he'd get sued for selling a gun part that isnt up to spec.

No, he got a license to sell. Pretty sure he isn't selling them because he's not doing it for profit, he believes in free access. They showed at the very end that they made a lower that got a good amount of shots off without failure.

I can sit in my basement and make moonshine if I wanted.... I can also apply for and get a license to sell alcohol. That doesn't mean the license to sell alcohol is a license to sell moonshine. You are playing yourself....

Its amazing the heights of our technology. If you told me about this 20 minutes ago, I would have said your nuts. Crazy how the world as we know it can change in a instance.

I am for one scared at the possibilities

3D printers are :pimp:

What this guy is doing though :smh:

600 round magazine :stoneface:

Where did you sea 600 round mag. Now way that's eem possible. That would be super ******ed heavy for a plastic lower receiver. They said it went through 600 rounds without failure.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom