3D Printed Guns (Vice Doc)

3D printing is the craziest thing, ever

I just saw a Kickstarter thing where they were trying to make one available for $1K
eek.gif

cheaper to just buy a gun illegally...

:stoneface:

that's not the point
+
everything comes down in price eventually anyway

the point is that this issue is hyped just for attention...

you can only make a receiver...and the receiver isn't even strong enough for extended use.

The cost of all the other parts of the weapon make it too expensive even if you got the receiver for free.

add in the cost of the machine......

It's like people think there is a shortage of guns...and this machine will make it so people can actually get weapons in their hands.... when in actuality the US is flooded with weapons already.

Maybe in Europe this will be big news, but at the moment, it's nothing worthy of worrying over

crazy, in 10 years from noW, ill print my self some yeezy's, THAT WILL SHOW EM!

Last edited:
Dude is a realist he knows that eventually tech is gonna surpass modern law and modern society.A new status quo will be formed current laws on privacy and rights are slowly eroding American rights as a whole as governments all over are collapsing and falling apartI wouldn't be suprised if he hasn't leaked his files unto the deepest corners of deep web and is using guys from deep web to work on this project in the shadows.Trust me 3d printers are gonna change warfare and might actually be what pushes us to the brink.The modern gun smuggler lord of war is gonna find himself competing with kids with time and money and DIY 3d printers will be making lower receivers and eventually the other gun parts.

I don't even understand how 3d printers work, but after watching a little bit of this I like where this dudes head is.

It'll be a while before these are easily accessible. And it's only a matter of time before the government gets a hold and lock on this tech too.

That kid's a ****.

I keep wanting to think 3D printing is an elaborate hoax. Pretty insane. It'll be interesting to see where this all goes. 3D printing could change the world.

I doubt it's gonna get locked down by the gov .This info pops off how to make a working lower receiver they would be chasing down waaaay too many leads and would make themselves look bad as a whole and waste tons of resources.

Can someone explain 3D printing to me?

I know it can't be as simple as it seems . . . because the way I'm seeing it is that basically people will never have to buy anything again

Mind you, I've only watched about 30 seconds of the video in OP and seen some stuff here and there so my bad if I sound uninformed

Can someone explain 3D printing to me?​

I know it can't be as simple as it seems . . . because the way I'm seeing it is that basically people will never have to buy anything again​

Mind you, I've only watched about 30 seconds of the video in OP and seen some stuff here and there so my bad if I sound uninformed​

watch the video and you'll have your answer.

Back
Top Bottom