$355 MILLION: Mega Millions lottery jackpot second-biggest of all time

Damn I'd almost wanna jump off a bridge if I got 5 numbers
laugh.gif

I just love the dreams a $1 buys me...i have thought out my actions hundreds in the case i win

I just love the dreams a $1 buys me...i have thought out my actions hundreds in the case i win

!%%% those horror stories ..

Cuz I refuse to lose all that $$

If I hit NO ONE WILL KNOW ...

NO ONE ..

Not friends , Not Family ..

No TV appearences ..

None of that BS

Just Cut the Check

Til I'm settled and after I spent 6 moths traveling 1st class around the world 
laugh.gif

Then I'm mailing one time checks to everyone I know and cool with ( friends and fam)

All various prices from 1k - 2 million ( Mama gets more and is exempt from this
pimp.gif
 )

!%%% those horror stories ..

Cuz I refuse to lose all that $$

If I hit NO ONE WILL KNOW ...

NO ONE ..

Not friends , Not Family ..

No TV appearences ..

None of that BS

Just Cut the Check

Til I'm settled and after I spent 6 moths traveling 1st class around the world 
laugh.gif

Then I'm mailing one time checks to everyone I know and cool with ( friends and fam)

All various prices from 1k - 2 million ( Mama gets more and is exempt from this
pimp.gif
 )

Originally Posted by Blazinbama

Originally Posted by Zyzz

21 people got 5 numbers right
30t6p3b.gif

out of 7 tickets i bought i only get 1 number, SMFH
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

how much do you get w/ 5 numbers right?
$250k

id be happy with that even though id be pissed if i was 1 number away from winning 300 mill

Originally Posted by Blazinbama

Originally Posted by Zyzz

21 people got 5 numbers right
30t6p3b.gif

out of 7 tickets i bought i only get 1 number, SMFH
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

how much do you get w/ 5 numbers right?
$250k

id be happy with that even though id be pissed if i was 1 number away from winning 300 mill

Bout to go cop my tickets now. If I win im going to the club and popping ace of spades and leaving with a bad chick.

Bout to go cop my tickets now. If I win im going to the club and popping ace of spades and leaving with a bad chick.

i wanted to punch that habibi for trying to rip me off. I was suppose to get 2 free drawings for every 10 spent and i told him to split 10-10 on a 20 dollar bill. 10 for me 10 for my friend and a total of 4 free drawings. This grimey bastard gave me 4 5 dollar drawings 0 free drawings and i said I dont want this and he said too bad. I know for a fact the lotto clerk can void the tickets but he refused to...
indifferent.gif

was so heated wanted to trash his store. is there a way I can report this spot so he can lose his lottery licence?

i wanted to punch that habibi for trying to rip me off. I was suppose to get 2 free drawings for every 10 spent and i told him to split 10-10 on a 20 dollar bill. 10 for me 10 for my friend and a total of 4 free drawings. This grimey bastard gave me 4 5 dollar drawings 0 free drawings and i said I dont want this and he said too bad. I know for a fact the lotto clerk can void the tickets but he refused to...
indifferent.gif

was so heated wanted to trash his store. is there a way I can report this spot so he can lose his lottery licence?

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

indifferent.gif

is that promo going on everywhere? and sorry to hear that bro.

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

indifferent.gif

it should be, at least in NY
i aint even mad about the $4 free drawings. Its the principles that were violated and thats what ticked me off. Gave him the finger, cursed him out and bounced. I still want to see that place get destroyed because this is not the first time he screwed people over.

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

indifferent.gif

it should be, at least in NY
i aint even mad about the $4 free drawings. Its the principles that were violated and thats what ticked me off. Gave him the finger, cursed him out and bounced. I still want to see that place get destroyed because this is not the first time he screwed people over.

Originally Posted by Mo Greene

bought 5 quick picks and won $3 (1+1)

took that money + another $5 for this next drawing
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
same here i won $3 bout to go cop some more lines then by tues ill be 290 millies richer...

Originally Posted by Mo Greene

bought 5 quick picks and won $3 (1+1)

took that money + another $5 for this next drawing
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
same here i won $3 bout to go cop some more lines then by tues ill be 290 millies richer...

Originally Posted by Al Audi

we needa NT pool at this point 
laugh.gif

Actually a good idea, I would be down. Somebody set up a paypal, everybody contribute ten bucks, somebody from a state with no sales tax go get the tickets, post tagged pics of tickets in hand, scan the tickets then send everybody a email, we good to go.

Originally Posted by Al Audi

we needa NT pool at this point 
laugh.gif

Actually a good idea, I would be down. Somebody set up a paypal, everybody contribute ten bucks, somebody from a state with no sales tax go get the tickets, post tagged pics of tickets in hand, scan the tickets then send everybody a email, we good to go.

Back
Top Bottom