30 Truths for Mature Humans

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

this thing is a couple years old.

true. still good 830 am readin while at work...

How many times is it appropriate to say “what?

Originally Posted by AbstraKt

Something I found on the Internet for the older crowd here...

1. I think part of a best friend’s job should be to immediately clear your computer history if you die.
  2. Nothing sucks more than the moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong.
  3. I totally take back all those times I didn’t want to nap when I was younger.
  4. There is a great need for a sarcasm font.
  5. How the hell are you supposed to fold a fitted sheet?
  6. Was learning cursive really necessary?
  7. MapQuest really needs to start their directions on #5.  I’m pretty sure I know how to get out of my neighborhood.
  8. Obituaries would be a lot more interesting if they told you how the person died.
  9. I can’t remember the last time I wasn’t at least kind of tired.
  10. Bad decisions make good stories.
  11. You never know when it will strike, but there comes a moment at work when you know that you aren’t going to do anything productive for the rest of the day.
  12. Can we all just ignore what comes after Blu-ray? I don’t have time restart my collection all over again.
  13. I’m always slightly terrified when I exit out of Word and it asks me if I want to save any changes to my 10-page technical report that I swear I did not make any changes to.
  14. “Do not machine-wash or tumble dry

Something I found on the Internet for the older crowd here...

1. I think part of a best friend’s job should be to immediately clear your computer history if you die.
  2. Nothing sucks more than the moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong.
  3. I totally take back all those times I didn’t want to nap when I was younger.
  4. There is a great need for a sarcasm font.
  5. How the hell are you supposed to fold a fitted sheet?
  6. Was learning cursive really necessary?
  7. MapQuest really needs to start their directions on #5.  I’m pretty sure I know how to get out of my neighborhood.
  8. Obituaries would be a lot more interesting if they told you how the person died.
  9. I can’t remember the last time I wasn’t at least kind of tired.
  10. Bad decisions make good stories.
  11. You never know when it will strike, but there comes a moment at work when you know that you aren’t going to do anything productive for the rest of the day.
  12. Can we all just ignore what comes after Blu-ray? I don’t have time restart my collection all over again.
  13. I’m always slightly terrified when I exit out of Word and it asks me if I want to save any changes to my 10-page technical report that I swear I did not make any changes to.
  14. “Do not machine-wash or tumble dry

23. Shirts get dirty. Underwear gets dirty. Socks get dirty. Pants? Pants never get dirty and you can wear them forever.

I hardly keep them on all day so i go by this.

23. Shirts get dirty. Underwear gets dirty. Socks get dirty. Pants? Pants never get dirty and you can wear them forever.

I hardly keep them on all day so i go by this.

Is it just me or do high school kids get dumber and dumber every year?
laugh.gif
 yes, damn it... yes

pimp.gif
To that whole list

99.9% of that $%$$ was on point
laugh.gif
(except the last part about everyone losses their keys/cellphone. I dont lose $%$$
grin.gif
)

pimp.gif
To that whole list

99.9% of that $%$$ was on point
laugh.gif
(except the last part about everyone losses their keys/cellphone. I dont lose $%$$
grin.gif
)

Back
Top Bottom