30-45 minutes until crack is delivered to my doorstep...Jet's Pizza APPRECIATION

Originally Posted by bruce negro

Originally Posted by Stockholm Patriot

Jets > Happy's

The Butter milk ranch sauce
frown.gif
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

It's just too fattening I only go at it about once a month...

But what's up the a Detroit summit @ Movement next month?
Yo, me and a ton of other bboys will be there at Movement, we should definitely arrange something
pimp.gif

Also, that cheese bread in the picture above looks
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
I'm about to go ahead and place my order right now. It'll be worth the ten minute drive
laugh.gif
Check sig

Originally Posted by Stockholm Patriot

Jets > Happy's

The Butter milk ranch sauce
frown.gif
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

It's just too fattening I only go at it about once a month...

But what's up the a Detroit summit @ Movement next month?
Yo, me and a ton of other bboys will be there at Movement, we should definitely arrange something
pimp.gif

Also, that cheese bread in the picture above looks
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
I'm about to go ahead and place my order right now. It'll be worth the ten minute drive
laugh.gif
Check sig

The best pizza that isn't a chain or gourmet place is Costco's and Canyon Pizza (this one gas station nearby)

The best pizza that isn't a chain or gourmet place is Costco's and Canyon Pizza (this one gas station nearby)

Originally Posted by Hoosier Bad Boy 11

Buddy's>>>>Pizza Papalis>>>>Jets ( that barbecue chicken joint is crack )>>>Hungry Howies 
pimp.gif

My homegirl told me about Buddy's, haven't gotten around to trying it though

What?? Buddy's is where its at! If it wasn't an hour and a half away I'd be eating on that every night.

Originally Posted by Hoosier Bad Boy 11

Buddy's>>>>Pizza Papalis>>>>Jets ( that barbecue chicken joint is crack )>>>Hungry Howies 
pimp.gif

My homegirl told me about Buddy's, haven't gotten around to trying it though

What?? Buddy's is where its at! If it wasn't an hour and a half away I'd be eating on that every night.

Originally Posted by Prime Suspects 36

pimp.gif
  Im in Michigan and youre right........

just came back from drinkin my #%+ off tonight
30t6p3b.gif
i got a serious crave for some good pizza right now after lookin at that, but i can't fit any food in my stomach
grin.gif
that pizza and cheezy bread looks sooo
pimp.gif
im jelly

Originally Posted by Prime Suspects 36

pimp.gif
  Im in Michigan and youre right........

just came back from drinkin my #%+ off tonight
30t6p3b.gif
i got a serious crave for some good pizza right now after lookin at that, but i can't fit any food in my stomach
grin.gif
that pizza and cheezy bread looks sooo
pimp.gif
im jelly

Got one a few miles away from me here in Ohio, but haven't tried it yet. Didn't realize people considered it to be any good. Gonna have to try it now.

By the way, Hungry Howie's is garbage. 
sick.gif

Got one a few miles away from me here in Ohio, but haven't tried it yet. Didn't realize people considered it to be any good. Gonna have to try it now.

By the way, Hungry Howie's is garbage. 
sick.gif

Originally Posted by dro 44

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by JJ1223

I can finally get to say this...Michigan FTW!We really have that pizza game on lock, too. What yall know about that Hungry Howies?
pimp.gif

Hungry Howies is good too, they make them like crap sometimes but when its good well its
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Undercooked Hungry Howies FTL
MAN! Hungry Howies garlic crust is it. Haven't had it since college, not only was it good it was the cheapest pizza delivery pizza spot we had (Naperville, IL at the time).

Originally Posted by dro 44

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by JJ1223

I can finally get to say this...Michigan FTW!We really have that pizza game on lock, too. What yall know about that Hungry Howies?
pimp.gif

Hungry Howies is good too, they make them like crap sometimes but when its good well its
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Undercooked Hungry Howies FTL
MAN! Hungry Howies garlic crust is it. Haven't had it since college, not only was it good it was the cheapest pizza delivery pizza spot we had (Naperville, IL at the time).

Back
Top Bottom