30-45 minutes until crack is delivered to my doorstep...Jet's Pizza APPRECIATION

Originally Posted by JJ1223

I can finally get to say this...Michigan FTW!We really have that pizza game on lock, too. What yall know about that Hungry Howies?
pimp.gif

Hungry Howies is good too, they make them like crap sometimes but when its good well its
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Zyzz

I can finally get to say this...Michigan FTW!We really have that pizza game on lock, too. What yall know about that Hungry Howies?
pimp.gif

Hungry Howies is good too, they make them like crap sometimes but when its good well its
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Undercooked Hungry Howies FTL

Originally Posted by Zyzz

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Undercooked Hungry Howies FTL

the Jets near me has a huge dine in area, maybe a NT get together at Jets and watch some NBA playoffs
pimp.gif

the Jets near me has a huge dine in area, maybe a NT get together at Jets and watch some NBA playoffs
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Stockholm Patriot

Jets > Happy's

The Butter milk ranch sauce
frown.gif
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

It's just too fattening I only go at it about once a month...

But what's up the a Detroit summit @ Movement next month?
Yo, me and a ton of other bboys will be there at Movement, we should definitely arrange something
pimp.gif

Also, that cheese bread in the picture above looks
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
I'm about to go ahead and place my order right now. It'll be worth the ten minute drive
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Stockholm Patriot

Jets > Happy's

The Butter milk ranch sauce
frown.gif
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

It's just too fattening I only go at it about once a month...

But what's up the a Detroit summit @ Movement next month?
Yo, me and a ton of other bboys will be there at Movement, we should definitely arrange something
pimp.gif

Also, that cheese bread in the picture above looks
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
I'm about to go ahead and place my order right now. It'll be worth the ten minute drive
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Hoosier Bad Boy 11

Buddy's>>>>Pizza Papalis>>>>Jets ( that barbecue chicken joint is crack )>>>Hungry Howies 
pimp.gif

My homegirl told me about Buddy's, haven't gotten around to trying it though

Originally Posted by Hoosier Bad Boy 11

Buddy's>>>>Pizza Papalis>>>>Jets ( that barbecue chicken joint is crack )>>>Hungry Howies 
pimp.gif

My homegirl told me about Buddy's, haven't gotten around to trying it though

Back
Top Bottom