(3) Orlando Magic @ (6) Toronto Raptors 3:00 EST Vol. Lets even it up

Originally Posted by StrongMind3

^^^whoa rashards been doin his thing this whole season....dont let games 2 and 3 fool you.

Shard has grabbed 10+ rebounds twice in this season. He's had 6+ assists ~4 times this season. He's had ~3 27 point games this season. Hehasn't stepped it up THIS much. Great game by the dude.

Man i am a mess after that one. Jameer, Hedo and Shard all came up huge in the last quarter.

Hopefully we rap this up on Monday.

GG toronto. i was yelling my lungs out in my dorm ticking my roommate off
laugh.gif
. Jameer came through huge in the fourth and hedo/lewis came through HUGE at theend w/ those two three's.

also i thought bosh's 40 points were the quietest i ever seen. anyone else agree?

^ yup. At half I thought he had 7

laugh.gif

I think mainly because some came from free throws... and when he scores alot, he demands the ball... but today was different. Today he didnt demand the ball somuch, but scored a hell of alot.

Just got home from the game, man after watching this *%!@ you appreciate the Spurs so much more. Raps lead THE WHOLE FREAKING GAME but what happened? when theyhad chances they didn't blow the game open like Game 3, they kept Orlando within striking distance. Lewis and Nelson were open the whole first half missingshots but eventually they'll start to knock them down and that's what happened....SIMPLE.

You would think the Raps would think those shots would eventually fall down and step their defense up. Great win for Orlando well deserved andCalderon, Delfino, Bargs and Moon all played TERRIBLY. The last game Bosh had a terrible game the rest stepped up this game the help never came.

Anyways I was 10 rows behind the "Super Fan", the girl from That's 70's Show was at the game also. The FC won fans could tell obviously thatthe Raps lost by the looks on peoples faces as we were leaving the ACC. No way the Raps win in Orlando IF they do I'll be at Game 6 but what a waste theyhad a chance.

Raptors never stood a chance of winning this series. Their whole team is made up of a bunch of scrubs.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
They are a bunch of scrubs. The team needs an entire makeover thissummer word to Martha Stewart.

Bargnani-Has regressed in his sophomore season, the jury is still out
Bosh-Franchise player, needs to be more aggressive and stop settling for jump shots
Moon-Has no jumpshot, is always lost on defense
Parker-Most over-rated Raptor, doesn't perform in 4th quarters, not as great on D as most fans think (I wouldnt mind him coming off the bench)
Calderon-Very efficient on offense, terrible defensively
Ford-Very sporadic offensively, terrible defensively
Delfino-Such a friggin bum, chucks way too many shots with 0 basketball IQ
Kapono-Amazing shooter but Mitchell doesnt know how to utilize him, one-dimensional, huge liability on D
Rasho-Smartest player on the team, another guy Mitchell under-utilizes, may have 1 year left with the team

Overall, we cant rebound, our perimeter D is trash, our bench isn't good enough, we dont have any clutch players, we rely way too much on jumpshots and wedont have any legit slashers, I can go on for days.

I'm glad we're going to lose this series because it'll open Colangelo's eyes and he'll be forced to make some moves. I can see us getting5 new players for next season.

As already stated,
-trade either Ford/Calderon (whoever gets us the best deal in return)
-draft a wing player that slashes
-sign a rebounder to the mid-level exception
-see what our expiring contracts can fetch us (Rasho, Parker, Garbo)

laugh.gif
IMO the Raptors are the worst team in the playoffs..

Only player I +$@% with on that team is Kapono.

Back
Top Bottom