(3) Orlando Magic @ (6) Toronto Raptors 3:00 EST Vol. Lets even it up

I like how bosh is going at Dwight all game long. It is paying off so far.
Dwight just cant hit a free throw... Oh well, its helping us.

We have got to start the fourth quarter with a bang. Jose isnt playing well... maybe go with TJ to start the Q?

We have to get a good push early to get some separation for the final stretch.

indifferent.gif

We had Bosh against Nelson

And Carlos Delfino shot a three four feet behind the line

With 20 seconds on the shot clock

With a 1 foot difference in the post

With a defender on him that is six inches taller

With a player on the block who is a monster inside tonight

With... I think my point is across now.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyway,
laugh.gif
at Kapono. He goes in against Howard, gets swated and bodied to hell, gets back up, and pops the three
laugh.gif
Dude wont quit
smile.gif

We have to get two or three stops here to have a legit chance at winning this game down the stretch.

Howard gets away with body contact all the time...Some B.S.

Please put Chuckfino on the bench Sam!

Some big shots by the Orlando wings...Whats good with our defensive rotation, you can't get lazy when the game is this big.

Wow. no defense from Toronto. That's what you get. Turkoglu has been nasty today, but that's only because the Raptors allowed him.

Our defense was worse than pathetic over the past six minutes. As soon as Jameer Nelson hit the jumper from the top of the circle to make it 87-85, I knew itwas over. Ever since then, we are not cutting off the dribble penetration. We just let the Magic get the step on us at will.

Nobody is to blame for this one, not even the coach. The only problem I had in the game was Carlos in the game, when he was having such a bad outing tonight.Im wondering if the groin problem Jamario came down with, was actually that serious.

TJ played great finding Bosh
Bosh unconcious tonight
Kapono played well

Its just that we have to improve the team D if we want to come back home for game six.

"Its not a series until the road team wins one game"

PS - Dwight gets away with murder
laugh.gif
. Dude can just body anybody, and the whistles arent blown. However, not his fault; he puts it on the refs to make thecall. Some days you get the calls, some days you dont. But it was entirely on us to get a few stops today, and we didnt get them.

GG Magic. See you all Monday.

When was the last time that Shard had such a good all-around game? I can't think of one like this since he's been in Orlando. Earn your money my dude.
pimp.gif

I HATE seeing big-men shoot three's (Dirk doesn't count
laugh.gif
) unless it's an absolute NECESSITY for them to. Bosh doesn't need to take thatthree.

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

told yall.

now you wanna complain about the refs when last game it wasnt there fault.

we will wrap this up at home on monday. thanks for playing.

Originally Posted by I Got A Story To tell

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

told yall.

now you wanna complain about the refs when last game it wasnt there fault.

we will wrap this up at home on monday. thanks for playing.

No, the officiating has been terrible on both sides but far worse for the Raptors, Last game y'all were never close even with the refs shenanigans butDwight's "blocks" have directly affected the out come of the game.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

I HATE seeing big-men shoot three's (Dirk doesn't count
laugh.gif
) unless it's an absolute NECESSITY for them to. Bosh doesn't need to take that three.
Yeah, I like the occasional time Bosh shoots. But this series, for some reason he is putting up two 3 balls a game. No idea why
ohwell.gif

Oh well.

Back
Top Bottom