Giambino running the bases
pimp.gif
, Defense
pimp.gif

Wang
pimp.gif

Joba
pimp.gif

Great game, Mr. Halladay is nasty but we played great over-all.
We starting off good.

We're gona win, we're gonna lose, we're gonna murder teams, we're gonna get blown out. But it was a good way to start off the season.

Good pitching+good hitting+good defense , hope thats what 2008 is gonna be all about.

PLAY BALL !

Updating pitching probables per ESPN

[table][tr][td]Wed, Apr 2[/td] [td]Toronto[/td] [td]7:05 PM[/td] [td]
networkLogo_espn2.gif
[/td] [td]Mussina[/td] [td]Burnett[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Thu, Apr 3[/td] [td]Toronto[/td] [td]7:05 PM[/td] [td] [/td] [td]Hughes[/td] [td]McGowan[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Fri, Apr 4[/td] [td]Tampa Bay[/td] [td]7:05 PM[/td] [td] [/td] [td]Kennedy[/td] [td]Jackson[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Sat, Apr 5[/td] [td]Tampa Bay[/td] [td]1:05 PM[/td] [td] [/td] [td]Pettitte[/td] [td]Hammel[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Sun, Apr 6[/td] [td]Tampa Bay[/td] [td]1:05 PM[/td] [td] [/td] [td]Wang (0-0)[/td] [td]Shields (1-0)[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Mon, Apr 7[/td] [td]Tampa Bay[/td] [td]7:05 PM[/td] [td]
networkLogo_espn2.gif
[/td] [td]Mussina[/td] [td]Garza[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Tue, Apr 8[/td] [td]@ Kansas City[/td] [td]4:10 PM[/td] [td] [/td] [td]Hughes[/td] [td]Bannister[/td] [/tr][/table]

httb can i get that team yankee sig i lost mine over the yuku switch didnt relize it till yankee baseball is back

Posada isnt playing today
UPDATE, 6:09 p.m.: Posada has been scratched with a stiff right shoulder. He tweaked it making a throw yesterday and with the cold weather today he had trouble getting loose. Matsui will move up in the order and Molina will hit eighth.

Joe Girardi said the injury was minor and that Posada was day-to-day.

ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by DiPlOMaT007

httb can i get that team yankee sig i lost mine over the yuku switch didnt relize it till yankee baseball is back

You just have to copy and paste it in the sig box when you go to edit. No codes needed
pimp.gif

What's up everyone.

Mussina just gets the double play, but not before giving up 1 run. The Blue Jays continue with the cheap hits
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by TBONE95860

Yup, just like I figured.... Mussina SUCKS

This is why we need JOBA as a starter

Nah, Humberto when he's ready should be a starter, Joba would be LIGHTS out as a closer.

Thankfully only 1 run

mad.gif
mad.gif
@ Giambi for that damn error costing the run

Can't blame him entirely when Mussina didn't run over to first quick enough to potentially cover.

Originally Posted by Fede DPT

Yup, just like I figured.... Mussina SUCKS

This is why we need JOBA as a starter

Nah, Humberto when he's ready should be a starter, Joba would be LIGHTS out as a closer.
Well that's true but SP > RP as far as value goes.... but I mean if Mussina can hold hisown, then Joba should definitely be in the pen, just makes it a 7 inning game... IF we are winning.

John Gibbons is the worst manager in baseball. No outs, Runners on 1st and 2nd, Marco Scuttero comes up to bat and Gibbons lets him swing away. Jays arefinishing 3rd, guaranteed.

2 Run HR for Vernon Wells. 3-0 Jays.

Of course, Mussina gives the 2 Run HR up right after Michael Kay talks about how Wells was 0-5 on the season
indifferent.gif

It's a shame how Mussina isn't getting any calls so far tonight
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom