3/31-4/3 - Yankees v. Blue Jays - Bronx, NY

Originally Posted by Fanatic15

Ugh

x2

Time for the Giambino Robby

indifferent.gif

Decent start by Mussina, I think this is the kind of start you have to expect from him this season. With this offense, on any other night, you would take it,but Burnett pitched great tonight.

Damn was getting visions of last year with that rally in the ninth. I thought A-Rod was gonna hit one out and Giambi just missed one.

Hey Push ROC,

Would you get us some pictures of the home game countdown? and the new scoreboard?

Thaaaaaaaanks!

i didnt see much of the game but dam jeter needs to do something to stay out of these Dps reminded me of last year but im very up beat about this season still

I was there last night..

Rough game, but its whatever..

41 in the Bleachers..The Creatures were gettin' on Vernon Wells last night..

I'm gonna be there tonight as well..Section 51 Bleachers, I'll try and get a few pics of the new scoreboard and game countdown.

Originally Posted by BallinBoykz

Hey Jays fans!

Checking in, see if we have a sig goin on again this year. I would definately sport it after basketball season.

PM me if there is any one sittin around.

In good time my friend.

It wasnt that bad of a start from Moose, the HR by Wells killed it after he just missed striking out Rios I think.

But we didnt start doing something 'til late.

He had couple of chances at the end and we didnt make them pay.

Cant wait to see what Hughes got today.

Yo OKB, I made this up during class. Check the sig.

Edit: Mine looks terrible. I tried using Copperplate Gothic Bold as the writing, which looks OK in word. But put it into Yuku it gets messed up
laugh.gif

But yeah, I assume that your going to come out with something hot like the Raps sig you made.

Go Jays
wink.gif

Originally Posted by FR3SH like UgHH

who's pitchin tonight?

Hughes
The rest of the Lineup:
Johnny Damon DH
Derek Jeter SS
Bobby Abreu RF
Alex Rodriguez 3B
Jason Giambi 1B
Robinson Cano 2B
Hideki Matsui LF
Jose Molina C
Melky Cabrera CF
Posodas got a stiff shoulder and is day-to-day

Originally Posted by JoE TwEnTy1

who's pitchin tonight?

Hughes
The rest of the Lineup:
Johnny Damon DH
Derek Jeter SS
Bobby Abreu RF
Alex Rodriguez 3B
Jason Giambi 1B
Robinson Cano 2B
Hideki Matsui LF
Jose Molina C
Melky Cabrera CF

I don't mind seeing Molina in there again. The mans got a gun when he throws down to 2nd
pimp.gif
It comes in handy when you have guys like Stewart, Rios, and Scutaro who like torun.

Originally Posted by bkmac

Originally Posted by JoE TwEnTy1

who's pitchin tonight?

Hughes
The rest of the Lineup:
Johnny Damon DH
Derek Jeter SS
Bobby Abreu RF
Alex Rodriguez 3B
Jason Giambi 1B
Robinson Cano 2B
Hideki Matsui LF
Jose Molina C
Melky Cabrera CF

I don't mind seeing Molina in there again. The mans got a gun when he throws down to 2nd
pimp.gif
It comes in handy when you have guys like Stewart, Rios, and Scutaro who like to run.
IMO one of Cashs best moves getting him for Jeff Kennard. He is the best backup we have had since Jorge himself was out #2

Let's play ball...Jays take the series and start the season off strong with some great pitching...just need to get those bats going again and not makethose small mistakes that seperate teams like the Yanks and Sox from us...

Back
Top Bottom