3-22-11 Mega Millions 244,000,000 UPDATE: 312 MILL is next!

Originally Posted by ricer yo

Friday, March 25, 2011

* 11:06 pm – Mega Millions: The Friday, March 25, 2011 Mega Millions drawing has taken place, and the results are 22-24-31-52-54, and the Mega Ball is 4. The Megaplier number is 4.

I highly doubt anyone won with numbers they picked on their own. who would pick 22,24 then 52,54? both of which are two apart. If there is a winner, it had to be a quickpick.

What's 1+ megaball? 
laugh.gif

looks like its back to work tomorrow.

This.I was daydreaming about calling my boss early in the morning to just say "I'm not coming in anymore" and leave it at that.

Got 2 numbers from my 3 quickpicks
laugh.gif

Hope nobody won so I can throw more money away next week
laugh.gif

aveezytheBEAST wrote:
Has there been a sole Lottery Jackpot winner who only purchased ONE ticket or say less than 10?

I know of a story where a Bronx guy bought a $3 quickpick for a $336 Mega MIllions drawing and ended up winning the jackpot. however I don't think it can count as a "sole Jackpot Winner" as someone in California also matched all the numbers so he had to split the $336 Million prize. He ended up getting $168 Million out of the $336 Million. Story in the video above

Friday, March 25, 2011

* 11:06 pm – Mega Millions: The Friday, March 25, 2011 Mega Millions drawing has taken place, and the results are 22-24-31-52-54, and the Mega Ball is 4. The Megaplier number is 4.

I matched only numbers 52 and 54
mad.gif
 I hope it goes higher for tuesday if no one won tonights Tuesdays Jackpot should be about $370,000,000.00
eek.gif

Originally Posted by QueenCitySneakerQueen

Waste of $3
It's not a waste. You gave yourself a chance at financial freedom for a mere $3. Don't feel bad. If you had to ask me, the payoff for your $3 would've been astonishing so I say you made a wise investment.

Think of the odds of winning in NT terms. Since 2007 there has been roughly 4 million posts in NT general. Multiply that by 40. and theres your 1 in 175 million chance of winning.. So in roughly 30 years, add up all the posts in NT general from beginning to current day and then randomly take one post out of all of those, and that's your winner.

Another way to look at it. My gramps has been playing lotteries for at least 15 years and he has never won the jackpot or any significant cash prize.

frown.gif

Anyway, bought a $5 quick. Landed only 1 number.

The last huge jackpot, I landed 1 mega, but didnt bother getting my dollar back ...
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

Think of the odds of winning in NT terms. Since 2007 there has been roughly 4 million posts in NT general. Multiply that by 40. and theres your 1 in 175 million chance of winning.. So in roughly 30 years, add up all the posts in NT general from beginning to current day and then randomly take one post out of all of those, and that's your winner.

you bored cuh?

Back
Top Bottom