3-22-11 Mega Millions 244,000,000 UPDATE: 312 MILL is next!

i been playin sinc it hit 100 mill. im prayin i win. if i win ima prolly pass out then wake up & cry tears of joy & pass out again

what is this megaplier? and how do you add it?
nevermind i found out:

Megaplier is a special feature that allows a winner to multiply the original prize amount. Megaplier players can multiply their Mega Millions prizes by 2, 3, or 4 times (does not include jackpot). The Match 5 prize with Megaplier option will always be multiplied by 4X for $1 million cash prize. The Megaplier number is picked at random before each draw. A player must choose the Megaplier option when they buy their Mega Millions ticket. Selecting the Megaplier option costs an additional $1 per game.

$5 of quikpiks yielded me a 3 number hit. yay... looks like im re-investing the $8 for Fridays draw.

Originally Posted by StuntHard

if an NTer wins, he has to host a world summit.

he just gotta.
I am down.
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

If I win, i'm throwing an NT Carne Asada summit at the pad, you dudes aren't getting more out of me
laugh.gif

I'll cash out if I win the jackpot and take $50mil to go wild, investing the rest somehow
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

If I win, i'm throwing an NT Carne Asada summit at the pad, you dudes aren't getting more out of me
laugh.gif

I'll cash out if I win the jackpot and take $50mil to go wild, investing the rest somehow
smokin.gif

You gotta fly me out to Cali first class
nerd.gif

If I was stateside I would be playing right now...if one of ya'll NT'ers won that would be 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
...good luck.

oh @*%!
i just checked my ticket and i have 3 numbers out of the 5, missed the MB

oh man im playing for that $304 mill!!!!

If i won My family AND friends would be straight for lifeee, i couldn't win all that money and NOT share.. Everyone in my inner circle would be Millionaires
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by dubchester

Most of us all agreed that we would retire our parents so they would never have to work a single day in their life again AND the next thing was to move far, far away from everyone...without telling them. We all agreed that if one of us won it all, we would buy the others in the apartment a new Mercedes or BMW. We would always joke around and say that if one of us was totally missing for awhile, that he probably won the lottery.
smile.gif
Then the next thing you know a new car would show up on your doorstep!!
roll.gif

Same Here
laugh.gif

mad.gif
no numbers matched, not even one.

If I win, I'll finally buy a house and move out of my garbage apartment. The mold + sketchy area (police helicopters almost every night) is
mad.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

mad.gif
no numbers matched, not even one. 
I had two numbers
moneymike88 wrote:
jSnazz wrote:
$250,000 is straight for me at the moment. dont wanna get too greedy 
laugh.gif

slash that in half after taxes

CA:
Tax Information

No state tax on lottery winnings
25% federal tax

NY:

Tax Information

Effective May 1, 2009 - Federal: 25%, State: 8.97%, New York City residents: 3.648% and Yonkers residents: 0.897%
25% federal tax

Originally Posted by Infyrno23

oh @*%!
i just checked my ticket and i have 3 numbers out of the 5, missed the MB

oh man im playing for that $304 mill!!!!

Did you pick your numbers or do a quick pick?

Back
Top Bottom