3-22-11 Mega Millions 244,000,000 UPDATE: 312 MILL is next!

al audi

Banned
uh uh, yall know what time it is.
For only the tenth time in the history of United States lotteries, a lottery jackpot run-up has crossed into $300 million+ territory.

The new high-water mark for the current Mega Millions jackpot was achieved after no winning tickets were sold for Tuesday night's $244 million grand prize.

The lump-sum cash payout value of Friday's Mega Millions jackpot is $193.6 million.

The mammoth prize is the result of 14 draws without a winner. The run-up started as a $12 million prize on Feb. 4.

The winning numbers for Tuesday, March 22, 2011 were 1, 14, 35, 50, and 53, with Mega Ball number 43. The Megaplier number was 4.

Even though nobody won the jackpot Tuesday, 26 lucky players matched the first 5 numbers for a $250,000 prize: 1 from Arizona, 5 from California, 2 from Georgia, 1 from Maryland, 1 from Massachusetts, 2 from Michigan, 1 from Minnesota, 1 from Nebraska, 9 from New York, 1 from Pennsylvania, and 2 from Texas.

The 5 California winners will each be awarded prizes of $297,525, because California awards all prizes in a pari-mutuel formula, which calculates the prize amount based on the number of tickets sold and the number of winners in each prize category. The winners are helped because there were no second-prize winners from California in the previous drawing, which increased the second prize pool in this drawing.

The winning numbers for Friday's Mega Millions lottery drawing will be published at USA Mega (www.usamega.com) right after the drawing takes place at 11:00 PM Eastern Time.

USA Mega is one of the few lottery Web sites with a robust technology backbone that keeps it running strong, even when massive player traffic melts down other state lottery Web sites.

The site provides lottery players in-depth information about the United States's two biggest multi-state lottery games, Mega Millions and Powerball.

Top 10 United States lottery jackpots of all time

Friday's Mega Millions jackpot currently stands as the 10th-largest lottery jackpot of all time in the United States.  That position may rise before the drawing Friday night, as lotteries are typically conservative in their initial estimates, and brisk sales may push the jackpot estimate higher by draw time.

If nobody wins Friday, it's anyone's guess how high it will go.
  1. Mega Millions: $390 million, Mar. 6, 2007
  2. Mega Millions: $380 million, Jan. 5 2011
  3. Powerball: $365 million, Feb. 18, 2006
  4. Powerball: $340 million, Oct. 19, 2005
  5. Mega Millions: $336 million, Aug. 28, 2009
  6. Mega Millions: $330 million, Aug. 31, 2007
  7. Mega Millions: $315 million, Nov. 15, 2005
  8. Powerball: $314.9 million, Dec. 26, 2002
  9. Powerball: $314.3 million, Aug. 25, 2007
  10. Mega Millions: $304 million, Mar. 25, 2011 (preliminary estimate, not won yet)

ive been playing this since it was like 90 mill
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

ive been playing this since it was like 90 mill
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
yup... powerball is getting up there too... at first it was me and 1 other co worker... now we have 8 all together...
laugh.gif
all of us plotting on how we gonna leave the company

Just imagine how many kicks you could buy if you won this.
smile.gif
But seriously, back in my college days my roommates and I would talk for hours and hours about the things we would do and buy IF we ever won the lottery. Most of us all agreed that we would retire our parents so they would never have to work a single day in their life again AND the next thing was to move far, far away from everyone...without telling them. We all agreed that if one of us won it all, we would buy the others in the apartment a new Mercedes or BMW. We would always joke around and say that if one of us was totally missing for awhile, that he probably won the lottery.
smile.gif
Then the next thing you know a new car would show up on your doorstep!!
roll.gif
We wish!!

me and my roommate have this deal that if one of us wins we would split it. i dont have maga millions here so he plays it and i play powerball mostly. pipe dream but you never know
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Audi, if you win, will you send me something on the island since I cant play?

of course
pimp.gif

customs might hol up the process tho.

Winning numbers are...

1,  14,  35,  50,  53  and Mega Ball  43.

If no one won the Jackpot tonight then Friday's Jackpot will be About $300,000,000.00
eek.gif

This is a tough game to beat unless youre using a system. Odds of matching all five numbers + the Mega Ball and winning the Jackpot in Mega Millions are 1 in 175,000,000.

I didnt use a system I just played a $2 Quickpick. Quickpick is when you let the computer randomly select ALL the numbers for you. ( Yes some people have actually won Jackpots using a quick pick )
The only thing I matched tonight was the number 35!
mad.gif

2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom