2Pac would've been 50.

Who do you believe in is my favorite pac record.

My favorite pac verse comes from "still I rise" or 96 big body sitting on chrome (this is what the hood named this record)

In one verse he crystallizes what happens in the aggregate when the relationship between a black man and woman disintegrates.

I remember hearing the bootleg version the first time and was like "yo that Jamiroquai sample" 🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯

Who do you believe in is my favorite pac record.

My favorite pac verse comes from "still I rise" or 96 big body sitting on chrome (this is what the hood named this record)

In one verse he crystallizes what happens in the aggregate when the relationship between a black man and woman disintegrates.

I used the Still I Rise verse for this little video I made while bored at work.

25 years ago today, We lost the Gangster of the Century at The University Medical Center, Las Vegas, NV. Gunned down on Flamingo Road, Las Vegas, NV.

Pour out a little liquor Ladies, Gentlemen or a beer, wine, even some Manischewitz if you on that Jewish tip Rabbi. 🍷🍻🍺🥃🍸🍹🧉

R.I.P. Tupac Amaru Shakur 🙏

C2D1855F-FCF4-4BC9-BF89-2ACB5E762CCA.jpeg

Last edited:
When we were kids, mid 20s seemed "old."

Now that we are grown, we truly see how young mid-20s are for an individual.

I think cosmiccoffee9 cosmiccoffee9 said it best, Pac worked himself into a shoot to such a degree that he ended up losing his life over it.

I won't say what he would/wouldn't be today, but I hate thinking about young folks not being able to fulfill their lives on this here Earth.

His death anniversary is today. R.i.p Pac, he was only 25 when he passed and I was 14 almost 15, it’s weird but still to this day he always still feels older than me.
Him and Biggie felt older to me even as I passed them up. Neither of them felt like they were coming into their own as young men, they both seemed already there.

A man who prosecutors say ordered the 1996 killing of rapper Tupac Shakur was arrested and charged with murder Friday in a long-awaited breakthrough in one of hip-hop’s most enduring mysteries.

Duane “Keffe D” Davis has long been known to investigators as one of four suspects identified early in the investigation. He isn’t the accused gunman but was described as the group’s ringleader by authorities Friday at a news conference and in court.

“Duane Davis was the shot caller for this group of individuals that committed this crime,” said police homicide Lt. Jason Johansson, “and he orchestrated the plan that was carried out.”

Back
Top Bottom