2Pac would've been 50.

BD671B2B-0930-4465-8540-2ECD9F36E8D6.jpeg
Not today, no thread derailing. This is about paying respects & celebrating 50yrs of a fallen legend. Pac stuff only.

R.I.P. to an absolute legend. Growing up, I thought he was overrated. But **** it, even if he is, his message mean a lot more.

one of my favorite all time Pac songs. I don’t know how to properly explain it, but the version on the above the rim soundtrack sounded slightly different than the version you usually see on YouTube.

but either way the song is a classic. I second what DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican said about holla at me as well.

Yes sir, this is my favorite 2Pac song of all time!

Lotta bozos on nt hating on pac from why I remember. Clowns.

The most “vocal” ones have gotten themselves banned. This place is better without them so Good riddance8)

80’s baby here so I did all my teen years in the 90’s. I got his music woven in my mind with a lot of positive memories from school and home life together. I’ll hear a song and remember friends I’ve stopped thinking about long ago. Situations I can remember going through good or bad. Yeah, his music is important to me. Happy Birthday Pac!

Who do you believe in is my favorite pac record.

My favorite pac verse comes from "still I rise" or 96 big body sitting on chrome (this is what the hood named this record)

In one verse he crystallizes what happens in the aggregate when the relationship between a black man and woman disintegrates.

Anybody remember the original artwork for the makaveli album? And watch ya mouth gotta pac's most disrespectful record he ever recorded.

one of my favorite all time Pac songs. I don’t know how to properly explain it, but the version on the above the rim soundtrack sounded slightly different than the version you usually see on YouTube.

but either way the song is a classic. I second what DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican said about holla at me as well.

Yeah, the background vocals are def different, I actually prefer the other version (Non soundtrack) I feel the verses stand out more

Back
Top Bottom