2Pac would've been 50.

Pay tribute. Post your favourite, songs, videos, moments, etc.
1623819837512.png

R.i.P. Tupac Shakur June 16, 1971-September 13, 1996.

I’ll never forget when I first discovered his music. My dad let my cousin drive one of his taxis during summer vacation to make some money before going back to school. When he returned it, I of course rummage through it. Found his greatest hits double disc (only disc 1 though) along with a ton of other gems. Ran inside and started playing it on my stereo.

My favorite song is probably Unconditional Love, but it really depends on my mood. Life Goes On was my first favorite.

So I get on the bus, and look, five plus women in the front, about seven dudes in the back. One dude is feeling great, lol!! Headphones on, rapping this song. Me, I’m just deviously smiling, lol. I guess we all had it on our mind and couldn’t resist. When Pac’s second verse came up every guy on the back of the bus start to rap with dude!! Dude made the dopest exit from the bus, lol. Got off right at the end of the verse, and screamed, “I love yall ****** man!” **** was disrespectful, but I don’t think that was any of our intent. It’s just that verse! That verse man!!

I’ll never forget when I first discovered his music. My dad let my cousin drive one of his taxis during summer vacation to make some money before going back to school. When he returned it, I of course rummage through it. Found his greatest hits double disc (only disc 1 though) along with a ton of other gems. Ran inside and started playing it on my stereo.

My favorite song is probably Unconditional Love, but it really depends on my mood. Life Goes On was my first favorite.

Unmastered version w/ an extra minute:

Back
Top Bottom