24-yr Old Girl Kills Self and Passenger in Lambo Crash vol. Kids Shouldn't Own Lambos

RIP to all.

word? damb

what are the chances of a lambo crashing into the opposite side of the median and hitting a GTR :smh:

RIP to them |I

Seriously, I think the GTR was part of the car meet they attended too. Wonder how fast they were going.

That's a damn shame for life to be taken away at such a young age.

How do missionaries make so much cash for a Lambo for the daughter to drive?

Last edited:
^Nothing is real to these dudes until it affects them or their people.
since we know this as true why criticize them?

If they crack jokes so what. Y'all ain't like they're tap dancing at the funeral.

Just a couple message board jokes.

It wasnt her car

... and that other NTer wasnt joking... The Lambo belonged to the passenger, he was just letting her drive :x

The real question is who the hell is driving a murci in Lakeland? Also saw a GTR in Tampa on 275 Saturday night, only one I've seen in the city :nerd:

Dumb rich kids..... Always dying cause moms n dad went got em a new car.... Us poor people ain't got nothing like that.... So Jeff em... They worthless to me

If they crack jokes so what. Y'all ain't like they're tap dancing at the funeral.

QFT in my opinion there is nothing off limits when it comes to comedy. If you don't find something funny oh well, don't judge what others find humorous

Keep high speeds on the track. Idiots putting others in danger for their lack of judgment. That girl knew exactly how fast she was going, and the consequences for her actions aren't surprising.

It wasnt her car

... and that other NTer wasnt joking... The Lambo belonged to the passenger, he was just letting her drive
sick.gif
very dumb on his part.....r.i.p. to them....

QFT in my opinion there is nothing off limits when it comes to comedy. If you don't find something funny oh well, don't judge what others find humorous
I agree for the most part with both quotes even though is somethings I wouldn't say mainly in person but on a mb the people that are affected don't know so why is it really so bad? I also like how one person says it doesn't matter until your affected no stuff cap obvious. Hell its like that for most people if not all throwing out some rip don't make you no better.

Daughter of the founder of some religious crap owns a Lambo?

WTF.

Missionary people pushing Lambos?

That religion money is real

That's what I am saying. These church's are nothing but a way get money and rip people off. No way should a missionary family be pushing around a car that expensive. Probably funded by their parishioners weekly donations.

This volume is in poor taste.

Thread title almost read like it was a homicide suicide.

God Bless

I know its a story cause its a Lambo and she was prolly doin something stupid, but same can be said if they were in a golf or something

hope those injured pull through.

That's what I am saying. These church's are nothing but a way get money and rip people off. No way should a missionary family be pushing around a car that expensive. Probably funded by their parishioners weekly donations.

Reading is fundamental, you should try it sometime.

While I agree, some things are still better left unsaid.

I agree for the most part with both quotes even though is somethings I wouldn't say mainly in person but on a mb the people that are affected don't know so why is it really so bad? I also like how one person says it doesn't matter until your affected no stuff cap obvious. Hell its like that for most people if not all throwing out some rip don't make you no better.
cats thinking typing 3 letters makes them a better person.. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom