24 Looking to build Credit... What are some good tips on your first Credit Card

best credit card for travel perks with average credit?

Don't think id get approved for the Chase sapphire due to bad banking history with them in the past.

i was at a 735 dropped to a 609 because i maxed out all my cards. Payed off 4 cards so far, utilization is at 50 percent score is at 660 once i get all payed off and im back in 700, i want to get a discover card. I cut up my cap journey, cap silver, cap silver one, and cap platinum.

Last edited:
History matters

I think I posted in here about my younger brother, got him a single credit card years ago and he would use it and pay off in full. Never had any other bills or stuff in his name, went to get a card and they ran his credit which was 750++ forgot exact number but they wouldn’t give him the best loan since he had literally no history so while having great credit he still had to pay a higher interest rate because his history was no existent

im paying off my student loan (20k).. does that help with my credit/securing a loan in the future?

Debating if I should file a lawsuit against Bank of America for turning off my automatic payment without my consent. My credit score dipped 40 points because of the missed payment. If I was in the process of making a big purchase right now like buying a house, this would hurt me

These fools want me to jump hurdles to correct a mistake they made. They want me to mail in my credit report and my Chase statements dating back to October of last year since I opened my BoA account showing I was paying off my balances monthly automatically

Just got my first Wells Fargo card.. man the app and mobile site are garbage :sick: especially compared to like BofA or discover

Credit score getting there slowly

Capture.JPG

How much would a complete payoff of my CC debt help my credit score? I have a few missed payments from college (no other derogatory things), 100% utilization ($15K) If I pay them off completely in the same cycle, how much should I realistically expect my score to increase (ballpark range)?

Just finished paying off my bed these past 3 months. Didnt do it through an actual credit account. They just took 230 out of my checkings since August.

Debating if I should file a lawsuit against Bank of America for turning off my automatic payment without my consent. My credit score dipped 40 points because of the missed payment. If I was in the process of making a big purchase right now like buying a house, this would hurt me

These fools want me to jump hurdles to correct a mistake they made. They want me to mail in my credit report and my Chase statements dating back to October of last year since I opened my BoA account showing I was paying off my balances monthly automatically
so what was the outcome???
and u get the house???

Back
Top Bottom