"23" music video

Jordan sales among teenage girls just skyrocketed 
mean.gif

I loved miley for a long time, but I can't get down with shorty rocking j's, or most females for that matter. I like my women in heels and flats and what not. I want my women to dress like women.
You can't get down with females wearing sneakers...

You do realize how stupid that sounds right?

My girl will rock her grape 5s and Victorias Secret Jets jersey to the bar with me and the homies to drink beer and watch football one night...wear a nice dress and heels/flats another night hitting the club.

My girl will rock her grape 5s and Victorias Secret Jets jersey to the bar with me and the homies to drink beer and watch football one night...wear a nice dress and heels/flats another night hitting the club.

i know for me, when i meet chicks 23+ wearing jordans and snapbacks seems kinda lame. You literally been dressing the same your whole life

Quote:
i know for me, when i meet chicks 23+ wearing jordans and snapbacks seems kinda lame. You literally been dressing the same your whole life
Well my girl never wore Jordan's before she met me and she's 23. I bought her south beach 9s and grape 5s. She doesn't wear them much, maybe 4-5 days a month. I appreciate it when she wears them and she likes them a lot.

I loved miley for a long time, but I can't get down with shorty rocking j's, or most females for that matter. I like my women in heels and flats and what not. I want my women to dress like women.

He's right though. It looks off

Quote:
Well my girl never wore Jordan's before she met me and she's 23. I bought her south beach 9s and grape 5s. She doesn't wear them much, maybe 4-5 days a month. I appreciate it when she wears them and she likes them a lot.

i can understand that.especially if its a gift.

im just saying a chick thats dressed like that everyday.

I wish a women would try to wear some J's around me....go put some heels on. You aren't a teenager

i can understand that.especially if its a gift.

im just saying a chick thats dressed like that everyday.
Yes, everyday that would be silly and I wouldn't be messing with a chick like that either.

I'm also not messing with the chick that takes two hours to get ready and is always in makeup/dress/heels. Gotta stay away from those types.

I love that my girl can shower and be ready within 30 minutes and go run errands or get lunch with me in some sweats/jeans and Nikes/Jordans. She's high maintenance still I mean all girls are to some extent but I can't deal with a diva. Nah... My girl be pressing me to do more active stuff like go on hikes and **** though, I like that.

Last edited:
Yes, everyday that would be silly and I wouldn't be messing with a chick like that either.

I'm also not messing with the chick that takes two hours to get ready and is always in makeup/dress/heels. Gotta stay away from those types.

I love that my girl can shower and be ready within 30 minutes and go run errands or get lunch with me in some sweats/jeans and Nikes/Jordans. She's high maintenance still I mean all girls are to some extent but I can't deal with a diva. Nah...

i'm not in to high heals all the time either. They aren't good for womens feet. I'm just cool if a chick can wear whats comfortable and be herself w/o feeling like she needs some uniform

Couldn't even finish the video, this coming from a person that listens purely to rap and nothing else.

Song is trash, Miley is trash. Da struggle to stop being viewed as Hannah Montana.

Someone PLEASE give her the boot from my favorite genre of music, PLEASE!

lmao

bro sorry to say it but this is rap music's fault.

this is the image yall sold.

white america bought it.

give her the boot. minus whale give drake, whiz, and little wayne the boot also

lmao

bro sorry to say it but this is rap music's fault.

this is the image yall sold.

white america bought it.

give her the boot. minus whale give drake, whiz, and little wayne the boot also
Agreed
mean.gif

Although Drake is the truth.

Back
Top Bottom