"23" music video

wait she said high off purp

eyes.gif
bunb.gif

I feel bad for this broad. It's like the harder she tries the stupider she looks.

There is absolutely nothing attractive about this bird.

You can't get down with females wearing sneakers...

You do realize how stupid that sounds right?

My girl will rock her grape 5s and Victorias Secret Jets jersey to the bar with me and the homies to drink beer and watch football one night...wear a nice dress and heels/flats another night hitting the club.

i know for me, when i meet chicks 23+ wearing jordans and snapbacks seems kinda lame. You literally been dressing the same your whole life

My thoughts exactly. I don't even wear jordans everyday anymore so I'm not into chicks who do. And 70% of these girls wearing kicks aren't really even into them, then again most guys just do it for the attention also. I've never worn a shoe of a player I didn't like or didn't have some sort of admiration for and most of the girls weren't out here watching mj, penny, or pippen play. Girl don't have to be runway dressed everyday, but the tomboy look aint appealing to me, hold me down as my lady, don't try to be one of the boys.

I rarely don't find a girl attractive, but she does nothing for me. Her whole persona is forced 
qft.

either way, I'd let her dome me up enough until I got tired of her tounge thing. Aint no way in haaaaaaaaail I'm tapping that raw chicken butt........

The hype for J's has just increased even more thanks to this video. As if it wasn't hard enough getting a pair of J's. :smh:

Last edited:
The hype for J's has just increased even more thanks to this video. As if it wasn't hard enough getting a pair of J's. :smh:

Are you wearing women's/kids sizes, fam? Cause I'm sure the only people being influenced to buy more J's after this are girls.

And why are people saying "I bet she didn't even watch Jordan back when he played" as if that's a requirement to wear J's. How many of y'all _'s saw Chuck Taylor play? :lol:

Are you wearing women's/kids sizes, fam? Cause I'm sure the only people being influenced to buy more J's after this are girls.

And why are people saying "I bet she didn't even watch Jordan back when he played" as if that's a requirement to wear J's. How many of y'all _'s saw Chuck Taylor play? :lol:

how many of us are making chuck taylor tribute videos for the world to see?

didn't say she couldnt wear them but stop fronting like you were a part of that period of time. she was 6 when he was done with the bulls..no way she saw any of that.

its bad enough we have teens who have ZERO connection to mj or the bulls killing for his kicks.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom