Stephen A. Smith is on 1050 ESPN radio right now and says that LeBron and Bosh will be playing in Miami with Wade. He says his source has "never led him astray"

BTW since when is the chicago media tame and unobtrusive?

yeah the media in nyc is nuts but chicago is the 3rd or 4th biggest market in the country. and yes those papers have their brutal moments all the time.

i'm sure playing in the same building and city as him would help.

new york papers aren't going to compare him to jordan if he missed the last shot in the ECF or something. you really think chicago wouldn't ratchet up the comparisons just a bit? if it was a player like durant i would say it means nothing. but lebron, the guy is trying to be the biggest basketball player ever. differant priorities. we will see soon enough. if chi was the only place he could win then i'd say yes he's going. but it isn't.

and if bulls fans don't think he can win a chip there next year then honestly he has no reason to go there instead of NY.

this whole thing has been a !!*!%!% sham

i watch espn religiously but i can't even tune into those double agents

all these media cats are straight idiots..making stories outta nothing just to fan the flames

still as confident as ever that bron will be a Knick

[h1]So many factors to consider when weighing LeBron's options[/h1] [table][/table]/sports.cbsimg.net/images/authors-318x86/11790.jpg)">http://sports.cbsimg.net/...uthors-318x86/11790.jpg) no-repeat scroll left top; -moz-background-clip: -moz-initial; -moz-background-origin: -moz-initial; -moz-background-inline-policy: -moz-initial; height: 91px;" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> June 27, 2010
By Ken Berger
CBSSports.com Senior Writer
Tell Ken your opinion! [table][tr][td]
dotclear.gif
[/td][/tr][/table][font=Arial, Helvetica][/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica][table][tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[table][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][/table]

[/td][/tr][/table]
[/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica] [/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica] Everyone seems to be searching for last-minute clues as to where LeBron Jameswill decide to continue what he intends to be an immortal,international and quite lucrative basketball career in a few shortdays. What most people have failed to notice is that the clues havebeen out there for months, if not years. [/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica]There is a rule in the NBA, and in sports, that the best predictor offuture performance and behavior is past performance and behavior. Sowhat do James' past actions and words suggest about the transformativedecision he's about to make?
[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica] Brian Windhorst of the Cleveland Plain Dealer, who has covered James since high school, laid out a coherent and informative case Sunday-- not about the "what" of James' free-agent decision, but the "how."Despite his cadre of handlers, advisors, marketing people, businessmavens, childhood buddies, agents, confidants, and superstar friends(including fellow free agents), James' history and words suggest thathe, and he alone, will be making the decision. [/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica]Windhorst referred to what I agree was the only salient exchange in hismuch-criticized interview with CNN's Larry King during the NBA Finals.As King flailed aimlessly in his attempt to extract any pertinent clueabout James' intentions, LeBron made it clear that the one person helistens to is himself. [/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica]"Even with the discussion with the rest of the free agents, with myfriends, those free agents, with my supporting cast, ultimately, it'sgoing to -- it's going to be me," James said. "I'm going to have to sitdown and say, 'Where do you want to play? How [are] you going to --what's going to be your future?' " [/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica]As Windhorst correctly pointed out, James was just getting started onthis potentially revealing ramble, but King interrupted him and usedthe opportunity to suck up for an invitation to the overplayedfree-agent summit, which never happened in its original form, anyway.The point of the exchange was simply that whichever team is successfulin luring (or in the Cavs' case, keeping) LeBron, the key people whowill be entrusted with his ambitious career goals are going to have toseriously connect with him. [/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica]In light of this, LeBron's decision this past week to put the brakes onan elaborate, coast-to-coast free agency tour was hardly surprising.And it leads us to another clue: For insight into how LeBron willconduct his free-agent business, look no farther than the manner inwhich he and his advisors have handled other aspects of the burgeoningbasketball corporation known in sports business circles as LeBron Inc. [/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica] [/font][table][tr][td]
img13573273.jpg
[/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td]Will LeBron's frustrating losses hurt the Cavs' chances of re-signing him?(US Presswire)[/td][td] [/td][/tr][/table][font=Arial, Helvetica] Right there in a 2007 Forbes Magazine articleis the blueprint for what will happen in -- or near -- LeBron'shometown of Akron on July 1-2, the first two days of the free-agentnegotiating period. Less than two weeks after the Cavs lost to theSpurs in the NBA Finals, LeBron and his business partners hosted atwo-day summit for movers and shakers from companies aligned with him.On the eve of the event, LeBron Inc. hosted an elaborate dinner withhandpicked attendees. The next day, presentations were made, focusgroups were formed, and the emphasis was on forming a strategy forpromoting James' career -- and equally important, his brand -- over thenext two years, with the focus on the 2008 Beijing Olympics. [/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica]Funny, that sounds an awful lot like what is going to transpire thisweek as James and his team begin to wrestle with by far the mostimportant decision of his seven-year career. Which brings us to theteams in the hunt for LeBron and what they better do -- and not do --if they hope to have a snowball's chance in Akron. [/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica]If any franchise among the Knicks, Nets, Bulls, Heat, Clippers or Cavsplan on showing up for their audience with LeBron lacking a coherent,dynamic, long-range plan for helping James achieve his two-pronged goalof becoming a champion and world-wide sports icon, they should savetheir time, money, breath and jet fuel and not even bother showing up.The importance of this recruiting trip, presentation, genuflection orwhatever else you want to call it cannot be overstated. [/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica]People ask me every day what LeBron is going to do, and I respond thatit is an unanswerable question. I believe that what James hears fromthe coaches, executives, marketing whizzes and whoever else willdescend on Northeast Ohio this week ultimately will tip the scales. [/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica]We know James wants to win championships, and that he must win severalin order to fulfill the Michael Jordan-like icon part of the equation.We know he wants to be a billionaire and a force in sports businessthat transcends points, assists, rebounds and even titles. We knowthese things because he's stated them, over and over. [/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica]We know he will conduct the recruiting visits with his six teams ofchoice in an all-encompassing way. Some teams (the Bulls) will have abetter current collection of complementary players to offer. Others(Knicks and Nets) will have access to corporate America, mediaopportunities, finance and fashion moguls and advertising exposure thatdwarfs the competition. LeBron will weigh all of it, but that's not allhe has in mind. [/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica]At 25, James views himself -- and rightfully so -- as uniquelyqualified to orchestrate a revival of the NBA that could match, or evensurpass, the game's popularity at the zenith of Jordan's career in the1990s. He can't do it all by himself, and if the success of the recentNBA Finals was any indication, he won't have to. Game 7 of the epicCeltics-Lakers series was the most-viewed NBA game since Jordan's finalchampionship shot in Game 6 of the Jazz-Bulls Finals in 1998. Thegold-medal achievement of Team USA in Beijing gave a jump start toLeBron's international aspirations -- for the game and for himself. [/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica]But he understands that the decision of where to play the next five orsix years -- the heart of his prime as an athlete -- is far moreimportant than who's the first guy off the bench in Cleveland or who'srebounding or blocking shots in New York. Those things matter, butthey're not all that matters. [/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica] "For me as a competitor," James said in the 2007 Forbes article, "I do take the responsibility to bring the game of basketball back." [/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica]Along those lines, I refer you to a comment James made after the Cavsand Celtics engaged in a heated regular-season game in April at TDGarden. There were six technical fouls and an ejection in the Celtics'117-113 victory, and afterward, James said this kind of rivalry -- thiskind of hatred -- is what the NBA has been lacking since Jordanretired. [/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica]"That's what the game has lost," he said. "It's lost what it had in the'80s and the early '90s, when teams really didn't like each other." [/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica]It just so happens that James and fellow free agents Dwyane Wade andChris Bosh have the power to restore the NBA landscape to angrier, morecompelling times. James and Wade could team up in New York or Miami,but all that would do is fill their personal trophy cases and give us aslightly different variation of the haves dominating the have-nots -- astructure that has awarded 33 of the 64 NBA titles to the Lakers orCeltics. There is a bigger, more ambitious and potentially morerewarding opportunity here, and James knows it. [/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica]What James, Wade and Bosh -- all represented by the same agency,Creative Artists -- have the power to do is lay the groundwork forcompetitive, super-star laden teams in multiple markets for years tocome. James and Wade, in particular, have the ability to turn theirpersonal rivalry up a notch and make it the defining personal struggleof their era -- much the way Magic and Bird owned the '80s. With somany other free agents potentially on the market -- Joe Johnson, DirkNowitzki, Amar'e Stoudemire, Yao Ming, Paul Pierce, Ray Allen, CarlosBoozer, to name a few -- teams that strike out on LeBron and Wade willhave plenty of opportunities to improve or keep up. [/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica]If the capped-out Lakers, Celtics, Spurs, Magic and Mavericks canreload through sign-and-trades, if the Suns can keep the momentum oftheir conference finals breakthrough alive, and if up-and-coming teamslike Oklahoma City continue surging, the NBA has the opportunity toachieve something it has never had: stars and championship contendersin landmark cities like New York, Chicago and L.A. and also insecondary markets, where the fan bases are smaller but louder and moreloyal. The NBA would own everyone from Jamie Dimon to Joe Fan. ForDavid Stern, still searching for the right buttons on the cash registerafter Jordan, it would be as close to nirvana as you could get. [/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica]Don't underestimate LeBron's understanding of this, or his grasp on theopportunity before him. He's a lot of things, and one of them isknowledgeable when it comes to what's good for him. An NBA with strongteams and star players in big cities, plus the likes of Dwight Howard,Kevin Durant, Chris Paul, Deron Williams and Brandon Roy in (for lackof a better team) flyover country would be good for business. And goodbusiness for the NBA will be exponentially good for LeBron -- not tomention LeBron Inc. [/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica]So what will James do? That's the billion-dollar question. I believe itdepends a lot on what he hears from the pitchmen coming to see him thisweek. He has been waiting three years for this moment to define hiscareer and reshape the NBA at the same time; he's not going to rely onemotion, sentimentality, instincts or advisors now. [/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica]I don't believe he's re-signing with Cleveland, because I think he'llconclude that the path from basketball to billions will be morechallenging there. As for the chance to alter the NBA landscape andgrow the pie -- well, he's been there seven years, and it is what itis. [/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica]The safe play, if he isn't sure what to do, would be to sign ashort-term extension with the Cavs and do this all over again in acouple of years -- when his buddy Jay-Z's Nets have set up shop inBrooklyn. [/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica]But at some point, James has to stop being a full-time free agent andstart achieving his goals. Given all the thought and preparation thathas gone into this, and the uniqueness of the opportunity he has toeffect change, this is no time to be timid. [/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica] The moment is now, and with labor uncertainty on the NBA's horizon, James might never be able to seize it again. [/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica]I would bet any amount of money he won't team with Wade in Miami oranywhere else. Such a move would be good for them, but bad for the restof the NBA -- and LeBron, for all his faults, seems to see the bigpicture. Wade in Miami and LeBron in New York or Chicago -- or one ofthem at Madison Square Garden and the other one in Brooklyn -- wouldcreate the kind of rivalry James and the NBA so desperately need to maxout their potential. Depending on where Bosh and the others wind up, italso would serve as the catalyst for growing the sport, and of course,revenues. The more compelling and financially viable the NBA is -- inthe United States and around the world -- the better chance LeBron willhave to be the kind of icon he wants to be. [/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica] So what's the answer? Only James knows. [/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica]All I know is that he'll listen intently to the people coming to seehim this week and consider everything: potential teammates, trainingstaff and facilities, the coach and his philosophy, the owner and histrack record as far as spending whatever it takes to win, the team'sability to market him globally, and the opportunity to conspire withhis free-agent buddies to create the kind of NBA that can help himbecome the icon he wants to be. [/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica]He'll ask himself, "What's going to be your future?" And then it willbe time to stop talking about it and start achieving it. [/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica] [/font][font=Arial, Helvetica] [/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica] [/font]

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

Jordan's shadow covers the entire league...you see it on Kobe right?
not like it has been and will be cast on Lebron. Was Kobe touted as the next MJ right out of HS? Kobe failed big time as a teenager in the NBA hoisting up air ball 3's against Utah in the playoffs. But Kobe played his way into GOAT talk. Lebron was "the next big thing" since his sophmore/junior year of HS. It will only get worse if he goes to Chicago. And had Kobe actually gone to Chicago a couple of years ago, he would've been ripped apart too for not winning/  

Originally Posted by LosALMIGHTY

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by copped

Originally Posted by LosALMIGHTY

I can live with Amare & Joe even though Amare drives me insane (I'm a Suns fan too). Joe can create his own shot better than Wilson can & Gallo will get there soon. Imagine Amare, Joe, TP, Gallo, and Lee?  All this sure thing talk is annoying. 

If bron is all about his image and being a billionaire athlete, Chiacago might provide the fasted route. But if he's worried about his legacy, which I don't think he is, Chicago will be a dumb place to play. He will forever be in Jordans shadow because he had to come to a playoff team with another all-star via FA to win his championships. The only places he can have that legacy thats on par with MJ is in Cleveland and NY. Cleveland because he is homegrown and won it with his team. NY because be took a franchise from rags to riches.

Basically how I feel about this whole thing. Well-put.

Bulls: will forever be in the back of jordans shadow...will see his statue each day he comes to work...how can he build his own legacy? sorry lebron no room for 2 statues out front...its way to early for people to win in chicago and not be compared or seen as being 'not as good as MJ'

Interestingly Enough I Just Finished Reading This Before I Clicked This Thread...

James has nothing to fear from Jordan

By Nick Friedell

Out of all the strange theories as to why LeBron James wouldn't want to sign with the Chicago Bulls this summer, there's always been one that made me scratch my head more than the others:

Why would LeBron James want to play in
Michael Jordan's shadow?

Seriously?

Granted, like most NBA superstars, James seems to have an ego. There's no doubt that he would love to win an NBA title in Cleveland and take the Larry O'Brien trophy on a tour of Akron in the process. It would only solidify his standing as the once and future king of Northeast Ohio. But that doesn't appear to be a possibility for the foreseeable future.

The Cavs don't have the type of cap space that teams like the Bulls, Knicks and Nets -- among others -- can offer. Yes, the Cavs can sign James for more money and/or years, but they can't bring in another All-Star for him to play alongside unless the organization pulls off a miracle trade. They're stuck in a rut of playoff mediocrity and nobody in Cleveland can figure out exactly how to get out of it. A championship seems like the least of their worries, especially considering they don't even have a coach at the moment.

http://[s][/s]
Despite these circumstances, and uncertainties in places like New York, New Jersey, Miami and Los Angeles, there still seems to be a prevailing thought in some circles that James wouldn't want to come to Chicago because he knows he couldn't compete with the legacy Jordan created with the Bulls.

The events of the past few days, namely the proposed deal which would send
Kirk Hinrich and his contract to the Wizards, thus freeing up even more cap space for the Bulls, make that assertion even more laughable than it seemed before. Putting aside the fact that James loved the Bulls growing up and absolutely idolized Jordan as a kid, Chicago gives James the best chance to win right now -- and over the last two months he’s said that’s all he really cares about.

People from other cities recruiting LeBron make it seem as if he'll never be able to live up to Jordan. My response to those folks is this:

Who will?

Michael Jordan was the greatest basketball player of all time. James will be compared to Jordan no matter where he goes for the rest of his career, just like
Kobe Bryant is right now and every other great player that came before him.

People make it seem as if a basketball player can't possibly function and be successful in Chicago while living under the constant glare of Jordan's transcendent career. That's funny considering last I checked
Derrick Rose was doing just fine in Chicago and has quickly become of the most popular players in the league. Joakim Noah got off to a rough start in the Windy City but now he's beloved and has become one of the most popular athletes in town.

Heck, while it may not have the fervor that it did last year, the love is still ever-present for Jay Cutler and he was downright bad at times for the Bears. The city loves a winner and will treat the athletes that do so accordingly. The Blackhawks still can't take a step in town without being mobbed after winning the Stanley Cup, and that was several weeks ago.

That's the crazy part about all this talk. If James wins, nothing else will matter. Bryant found that out in Los Angeles after winning his NBA crowns. People still compare him to
Magic Johnson and wonder who is the "Greatest Laker of all-time." Do you think he cares? He has five rings and is treated like royalty in Los Angeles.

Same goes for
Kevin Garnett. He won a ring for the Celtics in 2008 and almost delivered another this season. He is worshipped in Boston and is credited, alongside Paul Pierce and Ray Allen, as returning the Celtics to prominence. No, he doesn't have as many rings as Bill Russell or Larry Bird, but he cemented himself in Celtics lore with the one he already earned.

The story would undoubtedly be a little sweeter for James if he won a title in Cleveland because of the proximity to his hometown, but his legacy isn't going to be defined so much by where he won the title, as it will be by whether or not he won one at all and how many he racked up.

The truth is that on paper the Bulls are the team that give him the best chance to win a title right now and in the future. Bulls GM Gar Forman even thinks that the Jordan shadow will help the Bulls recruitment of James in the long run.

"I think one of the things that makes the Bulls such a storied franchise is Michael and
Scottie [Pippen] and the success that they had, and in my opinion, that bodes well for the Chicago Bulls because it's been done here before," he said Friday on "Mike & Mike In The Morning" on ESPN Radio. "We won multiple championships. We've had terrific players and a terrific brand that's known worldwide."

Sure, the comparisons surrounding James and Jordan will be a little greater if he comes to Chicago, but in the end James is going to be judged the same way every other great player in the league is -- by championships.

Right now he has none.

If he ever wants to get into the conversation as being one of the greatest players of all time, that has to change, and change quickly.

And if that means signing with the Bulls and playing for the team that Jordan made famous, so be it.

There's always room for another statue on the other side of the United Center.
I'm sorry Cake, did you say something that refutes my point? I wasn't listening.
mad.gif

And was Lebron denied the right to by shares in MSG because he wasn't a FA yet or because it works around the salary cap? Someone in here said we should over FA stock options, but wouldn't what happend with Lebron negate that?

Yeah, Nick Friedell is a chicago writer who will try to say anything to get lebron in chicago, but no question when he arrives, they will not immortalize lebron just like jordan.

Jordan will always be seen as the one and lebron will just be seen as a second great player who just brought us a few championships. The love chicago fans have for jordan cannot surpass....It just wont...even if he wins 7-8 the thing will be 'jordan played against better players'

there will always be some !%*@...but if he does it elsewhere lets say NY, Nets, etc. they wont even give a !%*@ about jordan..best thing about NY is many knicks fan hated jordan...and if lebron wins...everyone will say lebron>jordan

i just wish knicks had a complete roster to offer lebron, then this wouldn't even be a freaking question.

frown.gif

Via Yahoo:
“…Dallas Mavericks owner Mark Cuban will pursue a sign-and-trade to lure Atlanta Hawks free agent Joe Johnson(notes), league sources told Yahoo! Sports.

The Mavericks are unlikely to engage the Cleveland Cavaliers into a sign-and-trade for LeBron James(notes), but Johnson has emerged as a realistic target for the Mavericks. Johnson, is more likely to embrace a sign-and-trade to the contending Mavs than sign a free-agent contract with New York or Chicago, sources said.

“New York is far from his first option,

funny how the media never mentions the Heat can not sign 3 max free agents....one the of players would have to take less than the max and thats not happening

wade: would sign for max being the most paid of the three
lebron: sign for the max but 30 million less than wade
bosh: demand trade to heat from raptors...or walk for nothing.

that weighing lebrons options article up there was a great read. if bron wants to take his name to unseen heights, he cant do that while being on the same team as wade. he needs to be the centerpiece. i still dont see him signing in miami

who signed Joe Smith before they were allowed to and were fined and the deal was voided? I hope that happend to these so called done deals involving Lebron and Bosh.

Minnesota did it and were dumb enough to get caught, and their franchise suffered because of it. I do not see any other teams making it that obvious and making the same mistake, even if a deal is already in place, the player(s) and team(s) will go through the charade/formalities.

Originally Posted by copped

Yeah, Nick Friedell is a chicago writer who will try to say anything to get lebron in chicago, but no question when he arrives, they will not immortalize lebron just like jordan.

Jordan will always be seen as the one and lebron will just be seen as a second great player who just brought us a few championships. The love chicago fans have for jordan cannot surpass....It just wont...even if he wins 7-8 the thing will be 'jordan played against better players'

there will always be some !%*@...but if he does it elsewhere lets say NY, Nets, etc. they wont even give a !%*@ about jordan..best thing about NY is many knicks fan hated jordan...and if lebron wins...everyone will say lebron>jordan

i just wish knicks had a complete roster to offer lebron, then this wouldn't even be a freaking question.

frown.gif

Yea I'm not sure you actually read the article or not but I can tell you know absolutely nothing about Bulls fans, matter fact Chicago sports in general. We don't go around comparing our current players to Mike, or worrying about whether they will live up to what Mike did we know that can't be done so we embrace them for what they are doing for us right here and right now.  We understand what Mike did and why it was so special and do not expect it to be duplicated, we just want to win.  Noone here is expecting him to be Mike, we just want to win to get back to that feeling again... The only time any other bulls player that has ever been mentioned in comparison to Mike is Pippen during the 93-94 season and thats because people wanted to see if he could do it as "The Man" and he almost did a few bad calls away from taking us back to the Chip... Even picked up an MVP... But as I was saying we tend not to compare people to MJ, that happens enough everywhere else.

As far as LeBron being the 2nd great player... I think that's working out pretty well for Kobe out in L.A., hell Pierce, KG, Ray in Boston... Its not about what they did in the uniform its about what you do... If you win you're immortalized point blank period, any person with common sense should be able to see that.

Originally Posted by Proshares

My dude Tommy in the PYP looking like a [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]shroomed[/color] up 10 year old
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

i got called a 11 year old like 30 times last week. now i'm 10

cake the bulls are NOT the damn lakers and celtics.

there are TWO elite, historic teams in the NBA. The celtics and lakers. Then there is everyone else. the bulls had one great decade. the celtics and lakers had multiple decades. dozens and dozens of all stars. it's nowhere near the same thing. bulls are more like the spurs and pistons. the pistons have more history then the bulls though.

that's the truth. no matter how much boussard throws the bulls in the same sentance as the lakers and celtics.

chrisb.jpg

u dig?

Originally Posted by DubA169

there are TWO elite, historic teams in the NBA. The celtics and lakers. Then there is everyone else. the bulls had one great decade. the celtics and lakers had multiple decades. dozens and dozens of all stars. it's nowhere near the same thing
i agree

Originally Posted by tommykairaa

Originally Posted by Proshares

My dude Tommy in the PYP looking like a shroomed up 10 year old
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

i got called a 11 year old like 30 times last week. now i'm 10

laugh.gif
 I wasn't trying to roast you or nothing either, it was just a little funny to me.

You're a traitor with the Bulls jersey though
smh.gif

Originally Posted by DubA169

there are TWO elite, historic teams in the NBA. The celtics and lakers. Then there is everyone else. the bulls had one great decade. the celtics and lakers had multiple decades. dozens and dozens of all stars. it's nowhere near the same thing. bulls are more like the spurs and pistons. the pistons have more history then the bulls though.

that's the truth. no matter how much boussard throws the bulls in the same sentance as the lakers and celtics.

chrisb.jpg

u dig?

Not once have I compared us to the Lakers or the Celtics I was speaking on playing in the shadows of all time Greats which was clearly evident in my text.  So I don't know where you got that or why you took it there. But we are 3rd on the list after them, hell we defined an era of basketball, we currently hold the record for most wins in a season and was home to the greatest player to ever lace them up. So don't talk as if were just "Everyone Else" Bro... Because We Aren't. *stacks it* word to my G Pooh in that pic
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom