Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

As a matter of fact...is Bosh better than Lee?

2w5vvp2.jpg

eek.gif

eek.gif

ive never compared stats

Originally Posted by MeloVP

i asked that a few pages ago haze

if lee is banging three's next year, he'll be the epitome of a "stretch 4"

He just to play with an actual center for the first time in his career

Indeed.

Plus hes a fan favorite, low maintenance, knows the system (not too hard to learn
laugh.gif
) and most importantly ...will play for half of what Bosh is looking for.

Originally Posted by CasperJr

Originally Posted by DubA169

can you imagine what would happen if he went to the bulls and didn't win in the first year? the media is already claiming he would win a chip there right away

they would say noah rose and another max and you still couldn't get it done? at least in NYC if he loses the first year the media will be like "oh well it was the knicks nobody expected a championship"

that downside that everyone talks about. you know lose in NYC and we will kill you. i honestly think the downside is even bigger in Chicago.
is this what its come to so much wrong with this post all i can do is
laugh.gif

it's the knicks thread. if you want somebody who will slob chicago's knob then post in your own thread. do you expect the knicks to win a championship with bosh and bron on their team? do you expect chicago to win with bosh and bron on that team?

if bosh and bron go to chicago they will be the media pick to win the championship from day one. if that happens on the knicks i highly doubt the media would crown the knicks champions. that's how i see it.

Wow @ that comparison.

And Lee commands less money. He isn't the low post threat that Bosh is, though.

I wonder if Lee can match those numbers. He had an amazing year last season. Worst comes to worst, I wouldn't be too upset with Keeping Lee and adding someone. We'll have another opportunity to make a big signing next year with Eddy coming off the books.

^ to out right win the chip? I don't know about that... But they will be expected to come out of the East off the bat thats for sure... and shouldn't that be what he wants? The opportunity to play for a chip right now???

Mary J. Blige, Jeremy Piven campaign for LeBron at Avenue

Last Updated: 4:53 AM, June 26, 2010

Posted: 1:03 AM, June 26, 2010
Comments: 4
| More Print

LeBron James set off a rousing bidding war between Jeremy Piven and Mary J. Blige at Avenue on Thursday night. The NBA superstar is being wooed by cities across the country via parties, ad campaigns and even testimonials from mayors to join their teams. James arrived about 2 a.m. with his wife and a handful of friends, and Blige took over a table next to him a short time later. In the middle of the Chelsea club, "Blige stood on a banquette, got on the microphone, sang a few songs and promoted her new artist, Starshell," said a witness. After their set, Blige "gave a shout-out to James, and asked him to get on the mike and say a few words." He did, but then Piven, a Chicago native, pushed his way in and yelled, "Don't think I didn't come here to recruit LeBron to play for Chicago! But either way, I'm a huge fan." The deejay took over and played Usher's "OMG" and Jay-Z's New York theme song "Empire State of Mind," making the crowd go bananas.

bulls fan coming in peace

atleast we can agree that regardless who goes where, the knicks, heat and bulls could be from real good to great and from playoff contenders to championship contenders

the rivalries will be renewed and the nba will be great again just like the 90s

good luck to u knicks fans beginning july 1st

Originally Posted by Ballinsam23

PG-tony douglas
SG-Joe Johnson
SF-gallo
PF-lee
C-amare

Bench-chandler, bill walker, barron, rautins

This is team will put in work
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

98d35af7e6f733a29ab2249a5012f374bf698c1.gif

I like the sound of that...

Dave and STAT in the back court
sick.gif

Joe and Rooster on the wings
eek.gif

Will wreaking havoc off the bench
pimp.gif
. Just like Crawford, I think he would be a much better fit as a 6th man.

Thats a top 3 team in the East regardless of who goes where.

this better not be true...on the espn bottomline it says were gonna offer Johnson the max on thursday according to broussard, this guy stays assuming #%+%.

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

atleast we can agree that regardless who goes where, the knicks, heat and bulls could be from real good to great and from playoff contenders to championship contenders

pimp.gif
Respect.
pimp.gif

I'd love to have CP3 too and I'm not putting all my hopes on Lebron but the thing with Paul is we'd be counting on the changing of owners for him to get traded here and Orlando already is making moves for him. We don't have much they'd want. Giving away a great pg for what? Gallo and Curry? all of our recent draft picks?

We probably have a better chance of landing Parker. Besides that I still see Melo next summer.

In the event we get that kind of team together I'd love for us to crush w/e team LeBron's on and laugh as he doesn't make it to the finals again.

I'd like to think us taking Landry Fields may impact Wil's future with the team

LeBron would be coming here to run the show, so I don't think pairing him with an elite pg would be advantageous

Bron + delonte was a better fit than Bron + _oMo, but gloria *#!+@% that up

bron + TD would be an ideal pairing..td wouldn't take any of his !@+#
pimp.gif

*tips cap*

Wow Thursday is close.. I'm watching ESPN this afternoon, and I swear they downplay anything that has to do with lebron and the knicks.. but they wanna hype up Joe Johnson -_____-

This dude HTTB stays showing emotion in this thread with his double and triple posts.

I've heard people say that the Nets are favorites to land Amare, but with them drafting Favors I don't see how getting Amare would be in the team's best interest, unless they plan to trade Favors, which I think would be a mistake.

I don't care for Amare, but if we can get him on this team with Lee and Joe Johnson, I really won't be upset. Like I said earlier, that's a hell of a squad and if we can somehow pull off a trade for Tony Parker, we'd be in great shape. I really don't know how realistic this all is, especially after that @%$%%%#% job we did in the draft.

faaf42343cf1.gif

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

faaf42343cf1.gif

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

faaf42343cf1.gif

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom