Well said J. IMO, GM's werent willingly to take on Jefferies and Curry because they didnt want to give NY all that cap space that could dominate the league for years to come (thats if, if Walsh plays his cards right.)

The only real talent i think we gave up was Hill, and Jamal. maybe even Starbury to some extent.

Originally Posted by DubA169

first off just saw footage of gallanari in some junior high school in jamacia, Queens. always good to see athletes reach out to the community

2nd off heres something to think about

wade stays in MIA and recruits amare.... i don't see how lebron could stay in CLE with that "amazing" team. he will be screwed. he needs a 2nd star

What school was it? And if you have the link, can you post the video?

- i think sergio played well, It's just Douglas played better D and i think is cheaper if we choose not to re-sign him

- And again some of yall need to stop looking at things from our point of view and look at it through Bron's point of view..
Why move from Cav to us if another all star won't come with him? Isn't this suppose to be our advantage?.... being able to get him along with Bosh/ Amare?.... Yeeuppp !

- and i really think TMac will be really good with that long of a rest till next season

Originally Posted by StylishStef89

Security reasons. LeBron could've signed an extension, but let's say no one decided to commit to Cleveland. He'd be locked in with a team that he might not want to be on. It's a way for him to keep his options open.
why does lebron need options? he's so loyal

if he signed an extension he would have ariza on his team. so he's doing himself more harm than good. and once chicago, miami, and new york are actually good again, most free agents will choose those destinations over CLE.

once again the cavs are NOT built for multiple championships.

for anyone eniterested, the russian billionare nets owner will be on 60 minutes tonight

im sorry but you my friend are very delusional. I mean we all would love Lebron to NY but you actually say the knicks miami, and bulls are good again - you know you lyin to urself. The cavs have had the best record in the past 2 seasons so how are they not built for multiple championships? I cheered for them last year in the playoffs, theyre no 96 bulls but they sure in hell can win more than 1 championship. lebron knows what hes doin man. he loves the attention of the media and NY craving for him in the off-season so he keeps everybody on his toes. it keeps his value up.

i saw it on NY1 early this mourning. i can't find any links online sorry dude.

i heard JHS and then some number in the hundreds i think

Originally Posted by Fatherless Child

Originally Posted by StylishStef89

Security reasons. LeBron could've signed an extension, but let's say no one decided to commit to Cleveland. He'd be locked in with a team that he might not want to be on. It's a way for him to keep his options open.
why does lebron need options? he's so loyal

if he signed an extension he would have ariza on his team. so he's doing himself more harm than good. and once chicago, miami, and new york are actually good again, most free agents will choose those destinations over CLE.

once again the cavs are NOT built for multiple championships.

for anyone eniterested, the russian billionare nets owner will be on 60 minutes tonight

im sorry but you my friend are very delusional. I mean we all would love Lebron to NY but you actually say the knicks miami, and bulls are good again - you know you lyin to urself. The cavs have had the best record in the past 2 seasons so how are they not built for multiple championships? I cheered for them last year in the playoffs, theyre no 96 bulls but they sure in hell can win more than 1 championship. lebron knows what hes doin man. he loves the attention of the media and NY craving for him in the off-season so he keeps everybody on his toes. it keeps his value up.
i'm not delusional. i see 2 steps ahead. this summer is going to change alot and it won't just be because of lebron. why would amare go play in a crap hole city with bron when he can go chill in MIA with wade? if the knicks don't get bosh, chicago will. the west is stacked why would those players go there? it doesn't even matter becaus ethe cavs can't afford a 2nd max

the cavs have the best record because they play in the east. the terrible, miserable east. and why the #%!+ do i care about the regular season? he doesn't have a real # 2 option for when it matters

they aren't built for multiple chips because their only good players are OLD AS #%!+.

I'm confident that whatever we do and whenever we do it, it'll will have at least positioned ourselves as a top 3 team in the East, by no latest fall of 2011.

I seewhat your sayin.

but these big name free agents can give a damn about chillin in MIA. they can do that in the off-season. all these players want rings, nobody really cares about the city its in (except NYCofcourse) as long as the MAX money and talent is there.

and you cant sit there and say the cavs have the best record because theyre in the east, when they have the best record against west coast teams. lets not deny the fact that the Cavs have a squad. idk if they'll win it this year but they have a squad. their 2 oldest players were out for a month, they still dominated. Im not the hater type - i give credit when its due.

i mean i would love for Lebron to come to NY, but i dont see it happening...*shrugs*

you aren't understanding what i'm saying man. at all.

i don't mean they can "chill" and smoke weed and hit on girls in miami. i mean there are better cities with contending talent.

what JUST happened last summer? ron artest picked the lakers over the cavs. why? because they are both contenders but one city is acually nice to live in.

Because the Cavs success has been completely on lebron, not anyone else on that team.

and are you saying Mia doesnt have the talent, and city?

what JUST happened last summer? ron artest picked the lakers over the cavs. why? because they are both contenders but one city is acually nice to live in.
grin.gif
grin.gif
not really. him and kobe were actually real good friends. its not always about the city, and Ron preferred plying with Kobe > Lebron. ya'll are getting way to worked up with these arguments and its only March. the rumors are gonna be pouring in 10x harder than during the trade deadline come July. as of right now lets just try to win the next 10 games
laugh.gif
. oh and btw LETS GO DUKE
pimp.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

Iight changed, i went to the knicks offical fan list and notice i was #6..(lebrons next yr jersey number),
lol good idea, I just assigned a number to everybody. Page 1, everybody look for your name and your number...

you guys are nuts if you think the city doesn't matter (if both teams are contenders). i stand by what i said about artest 100%. if a player has a choice between 2 contending teams, they will go to the one they prefer to live in

and you want another example? hedo decided to go to toronto over the blazers explicitly because of location.

i'm not making anything up. it has historically been hard to get a free agent to go to the cavs and it will only get harder when new york, chicago, and miami become contenders.

hedo only went to toronto because his wife preferred toronto over portland. he only cared about the $$$

Edit-- I want my number changed to 8 (gallo). this 16 +$+% aint cutting it brah

The city might be a play for a guy like Bosh endorsement wise. What product do you ever see Bosh endorse? That would definitely change with a move to New York City.

And I like my number. 33
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Ballinsam23

hedo only went to toronto because his wife preferred toronto over portland. he only cared about the $$$

you proved my point though. the city matters

Back
Top Bottom