If they win it all, i see Lebron bolting only to NY for a bigger market.

If they fall short, then he still might leave, but i honestly dont think NY is first priority.

Originally Posted by YEEUPP

[h1]Stoudemire: 'Not A Big Fan' Of T-Mac[/h1]

eek.gif
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

I wonder whats really going on here.

Never knew there was bad blood between these 2...calling shenanigans...good shenanigans
nerd.gif

Spectacular23 wrote:

Well said. I want to have disagree with one thing. LeBron James doesn't owe Cleveland anything. LeBron did everything he tried to win. Cleveland owes it to LeBron James. Without LeBron, Cleveland is nothing. Like without Jordan, Chicago is nothing. I know they had Pippen, but it wasn't enough for Chicago anyways.

i thought those melo comments were old? i can't find that article anywhere besides real gm.

and if lebron wins this year how does that factor into multiple championships in the future? antwon is 33 and shaq and Z are like 49. the cavs were made to win now not for 4 years in a row

Just curious.

i know for a damn fact were not gonna sign bender....so wheres he going after this season? No team was interested in before which is why we found him in the retirement pool.

That Tmac has been long gone.

Bender's going back to retirement most likely, and as much as i wanted Sergio, he hasnt been living up to his expectations.

I think THAT T-Mac is gone, but I don't think T-Mac will continue his no-show 4th quarter routine. If he can stay healthy, I see him becoming a Grant Hill-esque player, but even better.

And remember how the Celtics went from the laughing stock of the East(along with us) to champions in a matter of two seasons. Did they need time to rebuild? No. So bringing in arguably the best player active today, along with another superstar, to a very good supporting cast would not require "time to rebuild."

If Stoudemire and Tmac dont get a long I guess stoudemire is a lock for miami
ohwell.gif

The thing about championships with lebron is if he really does want to win mutliple rings with Cleveland why didnt he resign with them already that way better FA would have gone to the cavs this past summer? For example when Ariza was looking for a team lebron tryed to say he wasnt going anywhere to try and get Ariza.

Amare is the one who's feeling some type of way about an encounter from 10yrs ago... Kinda childish if you ask me. Why hold a grudge? Move on.

Security reasons. LeBron could've signed an extension, but let's say no one decided to commit to Cleveland. He'd be locked in with a team that he might not want to be on. It's a way for him to keep his options open.

Originally Posted by StylishStef89

Security reasons. LeBron could've signed an extension, but let's say no one decided to commit to Cleveland. He'd be locked in with a team that he might not want to be on. It's a way for him to keep his options open.
why does lebron need options? he's so loyal

if he signed an extension he would have ariza on his team. so he'sdoing himself more harm than good. and once chicago, miami, and newyork are actually good again, most free agents will choose thosedestinations over CLE.

once again the cavs are NOT built for multiple championships.

for anyone eniterested, the russian billionare nets owner will be on 60 minutes tonight

^ its the truth

we gave up alot of talent for us to gain 1 or 2 big free agents, what if we walk outta here with nothing?...then i say we failed.

for 2 seasons look who we gave up.
just thinking right off the top

Crawford
Z-bo
marbury

and where are these players? busting @!# in their team.

YOU CAN'T WIN THE LOTTO UNLESS YOU BUY A TICKET

the %%*$?? jefferies, hill, and a random pick. that's nothing to be all upset about if we don't land lebron. we are still better off now than we have been in 10 years

Originally Posted by DubA169

if he signed an extension he would have ariza on his team. so he'sdoing himself more harm than good. and once chicago, miami, and newyork are actually good again, most free agents will choose thosedestinations over CLE.

for anyone eniterested, the russian billionare nets owner will be on 60 minutes tonight

Then I guess the decision was all based on his priorities, whatever those might be.

come down fellas.

change the sigs. forget these arguments and lets just wait and see what happensssssssssss.

Then I guess the decision was all based on his priorities, whatever those might be.

i know i'm just busting your chops
laugh.gif
i have no idea what goes through lebrons head. that's just how I see the situation. it's very hard to lure free agents to the cavs. this isn't the 90's and lebron isn't jordan. other teams will be able to win this next decade.

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

^ its the truth

we gave up alot of talent for us to gain 1 or 2 big free agents, what if we walk outta here with nothing?...then i say we failed.

Crawford
Z-bo
marbury

Crawford is succeeding as the 6th man on a team that was already established and good.  Z-Bo was putting up numbers but he wasn't working on this team... and I don't think many expected him to do so well in Memphis.  Marbury? Did you forget his little stint in Boston, there's a reason he's not with that team still and no one else wanted him and why he's in CHINA.

Before we blew up this team we weren't doing much.  Best we could have hoped for was some early playoff round exits as we dealt with awful contracts.  Don't forget some of the bums we had on this team eating up our money.

With or without Lebron the franchise put a stop to bloated contracts and continued mediocrity that was the Layden and Thomas era of Knicks basketball.  With or without Lebron this team has enough cap space to make smart, well calculated decisions, not impulsive signings based on a couple good games (Jerome James anybody???).  With or without Lebron there's someone in charge who has a plan and has done well to stay on that path.

Things could have gone better... in a perfect world we get lucky in the lotto and could have drafted Rose or Tyreke or Curry or ______.  Maybe we could have gotten a GM to bite (no pun intended) on Eddy Curry's awful contract.  But all things considered, Walsh has done a terrific job of sticking to the plan we all bought into, and making financial flexibility the number 1 priority.  It's easy to criticize when so many things are uncertain with free agency, but in my eyes, Walsh has done the best job with what he was given to put us in a position to make this team better.

Sorry for the GR8-esque rant and I'm not attacking you whatsoever, but everyone needs to calm down and just wait until July.  In a couple quick signings this team goes from bottom dweller to a contender, but right now all we can do is be a little more patient.  We waited two years for this, what's another 3 months.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

^ its the truth

Crawford
Z-bo
marbury

Crawford is succeeding as the 6th man on a team that was already established and good.  Z-Bo was putting up numbers but he wasn't working on this team... and I don't think many expected him to do so well in Memphis.  Marbury? Did you forget his little stint in Boston, there's a reason he's not with that team still and no one else wanted him and why he's in CHINA.

Before we blew up this team we weren't doing much.  Best we could have hoped for was some early playoff round exits as we dealt with awful contracts.  Don't forget some of the bums we had on this team eating up our money.

With or without Lebron the franchise put a stop to bloated contracts and continued mediocrity that was the Layden and Thomas era of Knicks basketball.  With or without Lebron this team has enough cap space to make smart, well calculated decisions, not impulsive signings based on a couple good games (Jerome James anybody???).  With or without Lebron there's someone in charge who has a plan and has done well to stay on that path.

Things could have gone better... in a perfect world we get lucky in the lotto and could have drafted Rose or Tyreke or Curry or ______.  Maybe we could have gotten a GM to bite (no pun intended) on Eddy Curry's awful contract.  But all things considered, Walsh has done a terrific job of sticking to the plan we all bought into, and making financial flexibility the number 1 priority.  It's easy to criticize when so many things are uncertain with free agency, but in my eyes, Walsh has done the best job with what he was given to put us in a position to make this team better.

Sorry for the GR8-esque rant and I'm not attacking you whatsoever, but everyone needs to calm down and just wait until July.  In a couple quick signings this team goes from bottom dweller to a contender, but right now all we can do is be a little more patient.  We waited two years for this, what's another 3 months.

x0zaed.gif

i guess we all getting a lil antsy since the 2 years of beatings and humiliations are finally coming to an end.
roll.gif

i know i'm just busting your chops
laugh.gif
i have no idea what goes through lebrons head. that's just how I see the situation. it's very hard to lure free agents to the cavs. this isn't the 90's and lebron isn't jordan. other teams will be able to win this next decade.
Oh...
laugh.gif

Well I understand where you coming from though. Who knows what the NBA landscape will look like in a few months time.

well said J

we can't have knicks fans fighting each other. i think it's the media that is getting us frustrated. a new BS story every day

Back
Top Bottom