we could not hit a shot because despite us blowing out detroit, mike decided to once again keep the starters in the entire 4th quarter. his coaching reallydoes hurt the team, back 2 back games and you refuse to play players out of the rotation in a BLOW OUT. come on seriously? Idc about his 8 man rotation, butsometimes you have to go against even your own system.

did anyone catch the interviews after the game? i wanna know what mike said about if his players were tired or w.e from detroits game

Originally Posted by VC3FAN

Couple of things coming from one of the nets fans SHUGES can count on his hand.

The Nets did not in anyway out play the Knicks accept for the inside game which besides D.Lee, who was off too last night, the knicks have no one to defend one 7 footer let alone two.

That Knick team came to play last night. You saw it whether you watched on TV or was in the arena like I was.

They just could not hit a shot if their lives depended on it and became frustrated.

There were very brutal parts to that game especially the Fourth quarter when both teams packed it in accept for the final two that Al Harrington was padding his stats.

That is how I viewed it. Yes, a win is a win especially for my team but in no way shape or form am I saying they were fluid out there.

Devin was awful with C. Lee in the first quarter and once Harrington and Jefferies got under his skin is when he turned it on in the second quarter.

They have a good starting five. but they have been horrible. No excuses accept for injuries. (Dooling came back and made a difference and Hayes is back Saturday.)

At the game though the fans started chanting for Nate and he waved his hand. He then got up to talk to D Antoni and was pointed right back to the bench.

lmao. & the nets did outplay and out hustle us. it felt like we werent even there. no one wanted it on our side

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

now that i think of it i cannot possibly think of a better way to end this decade than losing to the 2-29 Nets.
laugh.gif

Happy New Years Knick Fans (and Shuges
laugh.gif
), thank god this !%+@$#%debacle of a decade is behind us. 10 years ago +$!@ was looking up even at the end of the 90-s Ernie Grunfeld was able to build a new young cast of playersfeaturing the likes of Spree, Camby, Houston, LJ, Kurt, etc a team good enough to make the finals without even rebuilding. Than through the likes of JamesDolan, Scott Layden, Isiah Thomas, Don Cheaney, Larry Brown, Stephon Marbury, Eddy Curry, etc. it all went to the %+!$$. Here is to putting this decade behindus once and for all
smokin.gif

Now lets start the decade that will bring the Knicks not only back to relevancy but prosperity by beating Atlanta tonight boyyyyyy
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by VC3FAN

At the game though the fans started chanting for Nate and he waved his hand. He then got up to talk to D Antoni and was pointed right back to the bench.
Vid?
eek.gif
frown.gif
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

ATLANTA - Mike D'Antoni's New Year's resolution looks to be getting Nate Robinson back in the rotation."

D'Antoni said at this morning's shootaround that Robinson could see his first action since Dec. 1st in their New Year's Night contest vs. the Hawks."

D'Antoni said he is evaluating whether the bench scoring needs a boost and admitted Robinson is back on his radar."

"Without a doubt,'' D'Antoni said when asked if he's closer to playing today than a couple of weeks ago. "It could be tonight, could be tomorrow night, could be the 12th of never.''

"He's definitely not out,'' D'Antoni added. "It's something we need to look at and see if he can gives us an offensive spark, no doubt about it. There are moments we need that.''

Robinson hasn't played in 14 straight games and his agent demanded a trade. But neither Larry Hughes or Jonathan Bender are giving the Knicks any spark off the bench recently. The loss to the pathetic Nets Wednesday has gotten the wheels in motion."

Robinson hinted before the Detroit game earlier this week he thought he was getting closer to making it back."

"He's right in his assessment,'' D'Antoni said. "It's always a possibility.''

"There are times you need what people have and he obviously is an offensive spark and we will evaluate that and if we deem that's what we need, we'll play him. I'm not against playing. I want to make sure it's the right circumstance.''

"We made that change and we really caught fire,'' D'Antoni added. "Why mess with a good thing. Against New Jersey and couple of other games, we needed an offensive spark.''

But Robinson told The Post none of the coaches have talked to him yet. "The only person whose talked to me is God,'' Robinson said. "

There are a few scenarios in which Robinson could see time. The most likely is if Hughes struggles again in the first half, Robinson could get action in the second half. But D'Antoni said if he goes with Robinson, he'd want to roll with it a few games and not just give him a cameo."

'I'm just waiting patiently,'' Robinson told The Post. "I don't know how I would do, but I know I'd play my hardest if it's two minutes or 30 minutes. It's been very difficult. We'll see I I get in there, how good I play. I just want to help this team win. I just want to win.''

Nice. Glad I'm staying in tonight. I always like to catch the Hawks. And I'm glad to hear D'Antoni saying Nate can add something, though it'slikely he's just saying that.

Back
Top Bottom