Sarcasm is not received well through the interwebs...

Anyway, I think they'll get it together in the 2nd half. If not, let em have it.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

He got caught with a few words that the filter didn't catch, so he got banned for swearing.
link?
eek.gif
laugh.gif

it's just play like that that'll get me upset after we see what they're capable of. and that for the first time in a while, these are games theyare fully capable of controlling for 48 minutes.

It's kinda like how when people say that if they yell at you, it's only because they care...something like that
laugh.gif

just empty the bench.

Personally, I'm content from anywhere between 33-37 wins. But if this group really is serious about the playoffs, they need to stop getting to the brink ofthe top 8 and losing. They gota break the door down.

Just can't have efforts like tonight.

I know you Knick fans expected a dub tonight.

But honestly, the Nets STARTING FIVE is a very, very good starting 5.

And this is the 1st time the starting 5 has played together.

THIS is the Nets team I predicted would have more wins than the Knicks this year.

Cuz THIS Nets team is actually a good team.

Originally Posted by briannnnn

Originally Posted by SHUGES

THIS is the Nets team I predicted would have more wins than the Knicks this year.
They have some catching up to do. /Captain Obvious
laugh.gif

A LOT of catching up to do.

I'm not gonna go out on a limb and say they will still have a better record than the Knicks (cuz management may opt to tank for the JW sweepstakes).

But let's just say that I wouldn't be surprised if the Nets were able to do it.

haven't been this mad watching a game in awhile

duhon is a %###*$# CLOWN..he needs to be purged ASAP

this team has the worst shot selection

anytime jeffries goes out..these n's forget how to defend

frustrating

Mike should make the knicks run across the bridge as punishment...not only to lose to a 2 win team but also give up 100 points to them

The starting five is certainly talented, so we'll see what the team looks like if they can all stay healthy.

Originally Posted by briannnnn

They have some catching up to do. /Captain Obvious
laugh.gif

A LOT of catching up to do.

I'm not gonna go out on a limb and say they will still have a better record than the Knicks (cuz management may opt to tank for the JW sweepstakes).

But let's just say that I wouldn't be surprised if the Nets were able to do it.
That pick is Utah's still though

Back
Top Bottom