Well Thomas+May combine for 15-20mins a night (according the the box score). Curry can use about 10mins.

Hawes biting up those minutes isnt going to really help anyway.

And i still stand by my statement in trading Martin
laugh.gif

and Nas, no way i see the Blazers thinking about that trade. I like Outlaw though. and isnt Patty Mills a rookie with a lot of "talent"?
someone enlighten me.
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

ill pull the trigger in a heartbeat though.

Nike x Lebron getting bold as hell I see
laugh.gif
smh.gif
. Someone show that to our friends in the Cavs season thread just for the lulz.

And what's this I hear about Nate getting fined 25k for something his agent said? Not cool at all.

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Nike x Lebron getting bold as hell I see
laugh.gif
smh.gif
. Someone show that to our friends in the Cavs season thread just for the lulz.

And what's this I hear about Nate getting fined 25k for something his agent said? Not cool at all.
QFE.

If a shoe is being released in a summer of where a player may or not find a new destination....it probably would be bad business to have the imprint of thecity he WON'T be in on the shoe....wouldn't it?
nerd.gif

or is that just a sample colorway?

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Something about demanding a trade midseason, players can't do that and get fined even if their agents do it. Agents know that so dumb move by his agent. S-Jax got fined for the same thing earlier this season.

i believe they use photoshop to crop it, and then put it on photobucket.

im too lazy for that
laugh.gif

I really don't care who we take back, as long as they're expiring.

Give me an In-N-Out Burger and a milkshake for Jefferies for all I care.

If Chandler ends up on the Lakers somehow, i think we'll see a very different player in him

and alot of these trade fit with.. the Wiz, Rockets, Charlotte, Clippers... but would that team pull the trigger?

i would like to keep landry. especially if you're bringing in those scrubs.

and i dont see the lakers parting with both powell & DJ. another injury to their big men would leave their frontcourt as thin as paper.

Tmac is reportedly done with Hou, and is waiting for a trade
"I will tell you what … if anything were to happen, whoever [trades for him] is going to get a hell of a player," McGrady said. "A hungry one,too."

I just wanna wake up one day, check for bball news and see us shipping either/or Jeffries and Tmac coming here
frown.gif

It's not him, it's his agent. Neither the player or agent can request trade demands during the season, it comes w/the $25k fine. It's happenedbefore and even this season w/Steven Jackson. They had to know this would happen when they put it out there to the public. Happens.

Well, Charlotte just got into 7th place..
indifferent.gif
Could of been us

Our next two games are Detroit and Nets...We can make it to 13 wins

Charlotte plays Toronto & Miami in their next two games
Milwaukee plays Orlando then Thunder

I think we can get the 7th spot soon

Back
Top Bottom