Originally Posted by briannnnn

GR8 always comes through
pimp.gif
you know how i do
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Saw yall all arguing bout the issue and i was away for a couple of days and i figured i would offer my insight for the days that i missed.
laugh.gif

anyway at the game today, 1st time at MSG this year, dope time, great win
pimp.gif

but some insights...

they deserved to lose.

Gallo, Will and Al had THREE defensive rebounds between them. that was why it was even a game.

you cant give up 15 off boards.

150 +*!%@@@ % mahh dude. I was losing my +*!%@@@ mind all game about them getting EVERY offensive rebound. There is NOTHING i hate more thanopponents getting O rebounds and 2nd chance points. NOTHING
mad.gif

These dudes just can't let my heart beat normally at the end of games huh?

word man. I wanted this win soooo bad. I was BUGGGGGGING.
smh.gif
at +*!%@@@ Gallo at the line. How can a dude with that nice of a shot iss those FTs?? but
pimp.gif
at the block.

Anyway gotta run right now but maddd happy bout the W. We needed to beat Charlotte over our last 2 Ls this year, + playoff positioning, plus ALWAYS great tobeat that $#%+ LB
mad.gif
pimp.gif

EDIT: also forgot to mention but Bender
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
he really looks like hes gonna help us this season

1/2 is realistic, 4 isnt gonna happen

wade on christmas day? wouldnt suprise em if he scores 40+

bulls could go either way

spurs could go either way

and the pistons and nets on the road( knicks arent a good road team) they should beat detroit

Chicago comes to town tonight... hopefully they're still focused about that loss last night.

chicago gonna either be playing with a chip on their shoulder, or give no effort at all. This would be a big win for us, we need to win the games we aresupposed to.

I want this game ! We win by 20 plus tonight ill buy everybody on team knicks double cheeseburger from mcdonalds
pimp.gif

[h1]Knicks Will Consider Buying Out Nate[/h1]
Dec 22, 2009 2:19 PM EST

Robinson_Nate_nyk.jpg
Knicks president Donnie Walsh isopen to the idea of buying out guard Nate Robinson if the price is right.

Walsh and Robinson's agent, Aaron Goodwin, spoke Monday about this weekend's trade request.

New York will have trouble dealing Robinson because they are only willing to accept expiring contracts in return for the guard.

In addition, Robinson is a base-year compensation player, which means that the Knicks can only take back $2.6 million in return for the guard's $4million deal.

"When I signed him I thought he'd be an important player on the team," Walsh said. "I don't know. We'll have to talk about it,OK, what is it [the number]."

Knicks coach Mike D'Antoni has benched Robinson in nine straight games.

about to buyout one of the best sixth man in the league because you don't like how he plays.. ?? Something definitely happened behind cameras, and no...i'm not picking sides

Larry's gona play tonight.

4 bulls starters went 40 minutes last night...

there are no must wins in December, but this one is quite important at this stage.

Game time

and

Spoiler [+]
WALT CLYDE FRAZIER, MSG
"Clyde's got his own style. The thing about Clyde is he's consistent you know-a trendsetter in all ways," Oakley says of the Knicks Hall of Famer turned color commentator, who's never quite shaken the fashion flair of his 1970s heyday. "I'm like Clyde in a way. I don't change styles because someone else said this or that style is in. I don't get into that-I wear my suit, I wear my jacket, I wear my shirt and ties. I'm not going to go out and buy this every six months because somebody said it's a style. I'm just going to get what looks good on me. My style is what I like."
Walt_Clyde_Fraiser_SSSV.jpg
Dressing better

That Euro-step by Chandler was
eek.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif

I have never seen him whoop that out before that %%@! was nasty, he must be working hard. hes been playing great and aggressive
pimp.gif

Also, 17 point lead again. If we lose this game this time i dont even know what the #%+# ima do

Originally Posted by Proshares

I know it's not funny, but I think it's hilarious sometimes that Bender is getting more PT than Nate.

hill+curry too
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i mean, im not complaining though. hes been playing good ball.

can't say enough good things about Will.

Jumped the gun on him, the injury still was lingering, clearly.

Keep it up.

Originally Posted by THE GR8

That Euro-step by Chandler was
eek.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif

I have never seen him whoop that out before that %%@! was nasty, he must be working hard. hes been playing great and aggressive
pimp.gif

Also, 17 point lead again. If we lose this game this time i dont even know what the #%+# ima do

chandler been doing the euro step

but that was like the only time it actually looked solid
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom