Originally Posted by Super Producer J

Chandler is slowly rebuilding my faith in him.

I don't know why everyone was so quick to call out Will at the beginning of the season.

He was still getting over his injury and rebuilding his confidence.

Will, Gallo and T. Doug
pimp.gif

Just came back from Christmas dinner, glad we got the win, how did everyone look tonight?

Gallo is about to have a new fan. Looking like he got a lot of fire. Like he ready to do it. Block had me hype at the end. I watched Feltonspot up for 3 and I was like "Aww man, Felton gonna win it with a 3." Good thing Law was thirsty to be the hero after sitting the whole game.
laugh.gif

Nate should be part of this though. He the first off the bench every time out to greet the team.

It's crazy how we got like 6-7 dudes that can drop 30+ on you any given night.

Gallo is about to have a new fan. Looking like he got a lot of fire. Like he ready to do it. Block had me hype at the end. I watched Felton spot up for 3 and Iwas like "Aww man, Felton gonna win it with a 3." Good thing Law was thirsty to be the hero after sitting the whole game.
laugh.gif

Nate should be part of this though. He the first off the bench every time out to greet the team.

It's crazy how we got like 6-7 dudes that can drop 30+ on you any given night.

If there were any Charlotte fans on NT, I'd actually feel bad for them.
laugh.gif

And as a fan of b-ball in general, I always hate when some scrub comes in last second and tries to be the hero. That would be like Hill coming in for theKnicks and taking the last shot.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Just came back from Christmas dinner, glad we got the win, how did everyone look tonight?
this is actually a good thing, but they did not play all that well, at least to me...and still came out with a win.

Toney is gona be a terror defensively. the offense will come.

Al Harrington seriously needs to get it together. How do you justify coming in the game fresh off the bench putting up 3s?

We need to win the next game against Chicago. Miami and San Antonio after that, would be nice to take 2 out of those 3

[table][tr][td]Boston[/td] [td]21[/td] [td]5[/td] [td].808[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]9-4[/td] [td]12-1[/td] [td]13-4[/td] [td]5-1[/td] [td]101.5[/td] [td]91.9[/td] [td]+9.5[/td] [td]Won 1[/td] [td]9-1[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Orlando[/td] [td]20[/td] [td]7[/td] [td].741[/td] [td]1 ½[/td] [td]10-2[/td] [td]10-5[/td] [td]15-4[/td] [td]3-2[/td] [td]102.0[/td] [td]96.4[/td] [td]+5.6[/td] [td]Won 1[/td] [td]7-3[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Atlanta[/td] [td]19[/td] [td]7[/td] [td].731[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]12-2[/td] [td]7-5[/td] [td]10-5[/td] [td]2-2[/td] [td]105.3[/td] [td]97.0[/td] [td]+8.3[/td] [td]Lost 1[/td] [td]7-3[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Cleveland[/td] [td]20[/td] [td]8[/td] [td].714[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]11-2[/td] [td]9-6[/td] [td]13-5[/td] [td]5-1[/td] [td]99.3[/td] [td]94.3[/td] [td]+5.0[/td] [td]Lost 1[/td] [td]7-3[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Miami[/td] [td]13[/td] [td]12[/td] [td].520[/td] [td]7 ½[/td] [td]8-8[/td] [td]5-4[/td] [td]9-5[/td] [td]4-2[/td] [td]97.9[/td] [td]98.1[/td] [td]-0.2[/td] [td]Lost 1[/td] [td]4-6[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Milwaukee[/td] [td]11[/td] [td]14[/td] [td].440[/td] [td]9 ½[/td] [td]9-5[/td] [td]2-9[/td] [td]6-8[/td] [td]2-4[/td] [td]98.6[/td] [td]98.0[/td] [td]+0.6[/td] [td]Lost 3[/td] [td]3-7[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Toronto[/td] [td]13[/td] [td]17[/td] [td].433[/td] [td]10[/td] [td]9-5[/td] [td]4-12[/td] [td]8-10[/td] [td]1-1[/td] [td]103.8[/td] [td]107.6[/td] [td]-3.8[/td] [td]Won 2[/td] [td]6-4[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Detroit[/td] [td]11[/td] [td]16[/td] [td].407[/td] [td]10 ½[/td] [td]8-5[/td] [td]3-11[/td] [td]8-5[/td] [td]1-3[/td] [td]93.3[/td] [td]95.6[/td] [td]-2.3[/td] [td]Lost 4[/td] [td]5-5[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
blackdot.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Chicago[/td] [td]10[/td] [td]15[/td] [td].400[/td] [td]10 ½[/td] [td]8-5[/td] [td]2-10[/td] [td]7-9[/td] [td]3-2[/td] [td]91.0[/td] [td]98.4[/td] [td]-7.5[/td] [td]Won 2[/td] [td]4-6[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Charlotte[/td] [td]10[/td] [td]16[/td] [td].385[/td] [td]11[/td] [td]9-4[/td] [td]1-12[/td] [td]9-12[/td] [td]2-2[/td] [td]91.3[/td] [td]92.7[/td] [td]-1.3[/td] [td]Lost 3[/td] [td]3-7[/td] [/tr][tr][td]New York[/td] [td]10[/td] [td]17[/td] [td].370[/td] [td]11 ½[/td] [td]6-8[/td] [td]4-9[/td] [td]5-12[/td] [td]2-2[/td] [td]102.1[/td] [td]105.0[/td] [td]-2.9[/td] [td]Won 2[/td] [td]7-3[/td] [/tr][/table]

Next 5 opponents:

[table][tr][td]DECEMBER[/td] [td]OPPONENT[/td] [td]TIME (ET)[/td] [td]TV[/td] [td]LOCAL TV[/td] [td]RESOURCES[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Tue, Dec 22[/td] [td]Chicago[/td] [td]7:30 PM[/td] [td] [/td] [td]MSG[/td] [td]Tickets | Travel[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Fri, Dec 25[/td] [td]Miami[/td] [td]12:00 PM[/td] [td]
networkLogo_espn.gif

[/td] [td]MSG[/td] [td]Tickets | Travel[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Sun, Dec 27[/td] [td]San Antonio[/td] [td]6:00 PM[/td] [td]NBA TV[/td] [td]MSG[/td] [td]Tickets | Travel[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Tue, Dec 29[/td] [td]@ Detroit[/td] [td]7:30 PM[/td] [td] [/td] [td]MSG[/td] [td]Tickets | Travel[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Wed, Dec 30[/td] [td]@ New Jersey[/td] [td]7:30 PM[/td] [td] [/td] [td]MSG[/td] [td]Tickets | Travel[/td] [/tr][/table]
Have to win 3/4 games out of these.

Chicago should be a W considering it will be a "revenge" game like this Charlotte game was and I don't expect us to play as bad as we didtonight.

Miami is tough, but it's going to be X-Mas day, noon game. So, if we come prepared and play hard we can get a W.

San An is always tough, but they not the Spurs of a couple years ago or even the Spurs of last year.

i see us losing to chitown + heat (dwade always goes off) but see us pulling an upset over the spurs.

gallo is simply too nice

as for this nate thing, i'm not a fan of his, but i respect how he's handling everything...kid just wants to play, and even tho he isn't he'sstill the most pumped on our bench

thing's are looking up for us..
pimp.gif

3 wins can't be a reach, can it?

I say we take Chicago, New Jersey, San Antonio (if not them, Miami on Xmas)

I'm going to go out on a limb and say they win 4 losing to SA. Call me crazy. I have faith. Wade hasn't been playing great lately and his back is anissue. Chalmers is struggling badly so I don't think Miami beats us. We better not let those bums in Chicago come in and beat us.

Back
Top Bottom