2024 Wrestling Thread | It's Wednesday. You know what that means...

Will Cody Rhodes "finish the story" at WrestleMania XL?

• Finally!

Votes: 26 47.3%
  • LMAO

Votes: 29 52.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
EYE have a request. :emoji_eyes:

Can someone make this Heyman pic into a smiley?

1719765184242.png
photo-1545486332-9e0999c535b2.jpeg

If anybody is interested, check your closest Dave and Buster's. They've started showing AEW ppv's. Think I'm gonna run out to mine tonight.

Just got back from an east coast trip. In a total right place/right time situation, our hotel was like 3 blocks up from the Champs where they were hosting the in-store release for the Brodie Lee tribute shoe Friday. Decided to swing by and see what the line was like. Since there were only a handful of folks there, I headed in to see if my size was available. Was able to grab my size 12, and got to meet Brodie Jr. John Silver, Alex Reynolds, Evil Uno, and Anna Jay. All were cool as hell and asked if we were going to any of the shows from either fed. Told em no, it was just total dumb luck that we were able to stop in. Noticed Amanda Huber standing off to the side, so I stopped and said hello to her. She was cool as hell. Seemed genuinely surprised that I had recognized her, and talked to us for damn near a half hour. Told us about the design process, and then at some point we realized we had some mutual friends, so we started talking about that. Overall very cool experience.

Damn there’s a PPV tonight?

Will try to catch a little after the Dragon show.

Ocean Spray/Swerve Scott should be good.

What's on the menu for tonight?

tenor.gif

Gonna make some chicken breast nuggies, seasoned crinkle fries, coleslaw and some panda noodles for the randomness. Topped of with homemade ecto cooler spiked with that Tito’s vodka and a nice pre-roll to smoke away my brain and not think about the fact i don’t have to get up tomorrow for work.

S/o to all the bros in here. NtWT gonna help me pass the time these next few weeks 🫶🏼

Back
Top Bottom