2024 Wrestling Thread | WWE Money in the Bank

Will Cody Rhodes "finish the story" at WrestleMania XL?

• Finally!

Votes: 26 47.3%
  • LMAO

Votes: 29 52.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jackie Memphis has clearly never been in a locker room.

Look up the story behind The Rock/Booker T back in 2003 going into WrestleMania. Same time, Rocky did some great work putting Hurricane over too. Sometimes guys actually politic for others, especially when they "don't need the win."

I know it's cool to hate on Tony, but we've seen plenty of champions booked not booked well or strong in their first run. First that comes to mind is Seth's first run as champ. I know there's been plenty more though, and that goes for ALL companies.

NTWT - Independence Day Edition 🇺🇸 :emoji_fireworks:

hulk-hogan.gif

Jackie Memphis has clearly never been in a locker room.

Look up the story behind The Rock/Booker T back in 2003 going into WrestleMania. Same time, Rocky did some great work putting Hurricane over too. Sometimes guys actually politic for others, especially when they "don't need the win."

I know it's cool to hate on Tony, but we've seen plenty of champions booked not booked well or strong in their first run. First that comes to mind is Seth's first run as champ. I know there's been plenty more though, and that goes for ALL companies.

#MySaltyLegend :emoji_hugging: did a similar thing with the young upstart Rocky Maivia.

Hating *** HBK and Trips went him to go over Rock but MSL vetoed IT.

Back
Top Bottom