2024 Wrestling Thread | AEW WrestleDream PPV

Will Cody Rhodes "finish the story" at WrestleMania XL?

• Finally!

Votes: 26 47.3%
  • LMAO

Votes: 29 52.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
#Positivity

Still my favorite DDT user

1728770836174.gif

his career died when cm punk choked jungle bum

thats why he came out and did that promo where he said everytime hes about to make it big the rug gets pulled out from under. guessing him and punk would continue their fued for the title where starks would have eventually won it.

Yep. He was also one of the people who publicly talked about how Punk was a great help to him and he knew he could go to him for advice. Between that and the pic of him backstage at a WWE event with Cody, he was screwed lol.

Currently trying to talk myself into paying $25 for this PPV.

Outside of the AHM vs. #OurLegend and the International championship Triple Threat this PPV is just a glorified Rampage tbh.

IT is basically a foregone conclusion who will win the other matches outside of Hangmin/Switchblade.

Only other thing that would pique my interest is if Bobby Squirtle makes his AEW debutt tonight.

Yep. He was also one of the people who publicly talked about how Punk was a great help to him and he knew he could go to him for advice. Between that and the pic of him backstage at a WWE event with Cody, he was screwed lol.

Yea it was #LOWIQ for anyone to publicly endorse Punk. I get wanting to show him appreciation but you still work there and you know TK and the EVPs don't mess with dude so why even do that? It's foul that he is being punished for being cool with Punk but he is also dumb for the endorsements.

Fun match as expected in spite of the shenanigans filled finished.

BRUV no selling a screwdriver to the byke of the head.

Glad Take finally won an AEW title.

Back
Top Bottom