2024 Wrestling Thread | AEW Collision

Will Cody Rhodes "finish the story" at WrestleMania XL?

• Finally!

Votes: 26 47.3%
  • LMAO

Votes: 29 52.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
😭😭😭

IMG_2282.png

These prices nuts...gonna sit it out this year...

Went to the Rumble when it was in Houston right before the COVID shutdown. Was pretty fun and a good show. Have knocked out 2 of the big 4. Wrestlemania and the Rumble. Need to get to a Summer Slam and Survivor Series. Don't even know if Survivor Series is a big four event anymore though :lol:

Survivor Series absolutely is. Just wish they'd go back to the traditional matches instead of doing Wargames

You could've maaaaybe said MITB, but that's lost its luster in recent years

Went to the Rumble when it was in Houston right before the COVID shutdown. Was pretty fun and a good show. Have knocked out 2 of the big 4. Wrestlemania and the Rumble. Need to get to a Summer Slam and Survivor Series. Don't even know if Survivor Series is a big four event anymore though :lol:

I think MITB has taken its place frfr

Traditional survivor series 4 on 4 always was the weakest event out of the big 4.

Maybe they can meet in the middle with a brand vs brand war games match if that makes yall happy.

Bringing war games to the main roster is a good choice imo

The brand vs brand stuff never really made a ton of sense to me, even though occasionally you’d get some decent content from it.
Only thing I actually liked were the brands champions facing each other.

We got some gems like the Bork vs Danielson or Bork vs AJ matches

Since they’re already doin it for crowned jewel, it’s pointless to do for survivor series

SSeries we get

Cody vs KO
Gunther vs Seth/Punk
Bloodline vs Roman, Usos and Zayn

Possible?

think Punk wins the men's Rumble?

I can see Drew coming back by then and beats Punk down only for Punk to recover later in the Rumble and win

Don't see it being anyone else. Cena maybe.

Back
Top Bottom