2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Have a last minute meeting that came up at 10:00 am. Hopefully I can stall a few minutes to cop the ceramics today.

To those of you who have copped 1st & 2nd series SB’s (20+ years old), but DS/never worn pairs, how have your experiences been?

Been eyeing a few releases I had way back, but concerned if they’re still wearable. Condition looks good in pictures, but do they hold up? Are they like OG AJ 1’s, or are they just display pieces at this point (DS/never worn).

Thanks.

IMG_7325.jpeg

To those of you who have copped 1st & 2nd series SB’s (20+ years old), but DS/never worn pairs, how have your experiences been?

Been eyeing a few releases I had way back, but concerned if they’re still wearable. Condition looks good in pictures, but do they hold up? Are they like OG AJ 1’s, or are they just display pieces at this point (DS/never worn).

Thanks.
Like trill knight said above, stitching keeps the sole intact despite the glue drying up. One additional issue to be aware of is rubber oxidation. I have and have had several pairs where the rubber of the outsole and/or midsole becomes smooth and hard. This makes it prone to actual rubber cracking, and loss of traction.

Forgot I had this.....with some olive or black jeans 🔥

Attachments

• 20240925_112711.jpg
    20240925_112711.jpg
    278.8 KB · Views: 270
Back
Top Bottom